Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

 Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Provocation: jeepcherokee XJ2.1 Renault is it able to do it?


 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lengnokaer
Member


Joined: 05 Feb 2007

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Provocation: jeepcherokee XJ2.1 Renault is it able to do it? Reply with quote

bad knowledge on english language, please Italian forum is better
Vivo momentaneamente in Africa
Il mio scopo, con il vostro aiuto, è preparare una Jeep Cherokee del 1991 (forse) acquistata in loco, decorosa ma inefficente, per raggiungere Roma Italia partendo dall'equatore africano
Tutto questo avverra se possibile nell'agosto del 2009.
Sappiate che dispongo, in loco, di attrezzature da officina pressochè
complete (torni, frese, ponte sollevatore...ecc..) e dispongo di capacità
meccaniche per poter applicare i vostri suggerimenti!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheBrat97
Member


Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry buddy not many of us speak italian
_________________
2005 TJ 2" Lift 33" TrXuS M/T's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Brad The Best
Member


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Location: Kamloops B.C Canada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

signore se desiderate inviare il traduttore del google di uso.

this is what i got out of his sentence

bad knowledge on english language, please Italian forum is better
Alive momentarily in Africa My scope, with your aid, is to prepare one Jeep Cherokee of 1991 () perhaps acquired in native place, decorous but inefficente, in order to catch up Rome Italy leaving from the Equator African All this avverra if possible in August of 2009. You know that I decide, in native place, of equipments from workshop almost complete (lathes, cutters, sollevatore bridge… etc.) and I decide of ability mechanics for being able to apply your suggestions!

thats what google translator gave me .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
lengnokaer
Member


Joined: 05 Feb 2007

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

It's correct, google translator works.

Ok, noi cominciamo ?




Brad The Best wrote:
signore se desiderate inviare il traduttore del google di uso.

this is what i got out of his sentence

bad knowledge on english language, please Italian forum is better
Alive momentarily in Africa My scope, with your aid, is to prepare one Jeep Cherokee of 1991 () perhaps acquired in native place, decorous but inefficente, in order to catch up Rome Italy leaving from the Equator African All this avverra if possible in August of 2009. You know that I decide, in native place, of equipments from workshop almost complete (lathes, cutters, sollevatore bridge… etc.) and I decide of ability mechanics for being able to apply your suggestions!

thats what google translator gave me .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lengnokaer
Member


Joined: 05 Feb 2007

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: If you want help me ... Reply with quote

You can use google translator, if you want help me

Thank



TheBrat97 wrote:
Sorry buddy not many of us speak italian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
soberidiot22
Member


Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Location: Hicktown, WI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im very confused what are you trying to do again. build a jeep to drive out of africa?


L'im molto confuso che lei tenta di fare ancora. costruisce una jeep per guidare fuori di Africa?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
lengnokaer
Member


Joined: 05 Feb 2007

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: For confused people Reply with quote

The Jeep Cherokee exsit, but it's in bad condition, as I explain I've all
the tools to do all but I've not the information about the "jeep Hardware"
I'm working in the heart of Africa now and I wish to comeback to Italy
on August 2009 by my fantastic car and not by "fligth"
P.S. the message is made by a friend of mine that know English language
Thank's by google translator use is helpfull for me


soberidiot22 wrote:
im very confused what are you trying to do again. build a jeep to drive out of africa?


L'im molto confuso che lei tenta di fare ancora. costruisce una jeep per guidare fuori di Africa?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
soberidiot22
Member


Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Location: Hicktown, WI

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are you going to build this and ask us questions as they come up?


Dunque lei va costruire questo e ci chiede interroga come salgono?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
lengnokaer
Member


Joined: 05 Feb 2007

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: yes it is Reply with quote

Yes is like this, the jeep cherokee works but there are a lot of things that are demaged and I think that I've to customize the car to make able to
reach Italy on 2009 from this wild place where I'm living






soberidiot22 wrote:
so are you going to build this and ask us questions as they come up?


Dunque lei va costruire questo e ci chiede interroga come salgono?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Drake69
Member


Joined: 26 Mar 2004
Location: Stormtroopin....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation:

lengnokaer wrote:
I temporarily live in Africa, and I'm looking, with your help, to fix up a 1991 or later Jeep Cherokee, possibly aquired locally, with some but probably not all of its normal options, so that instead of flying home, I can travel cross-country from Africa to Italy by August, 2009. I have a shop nearby with plenty of equipment to do the job (including torches (welders/cutters), sawzalls, etc...), and I'm mechanically inclined enough to accomplish it, but I'll need plenty of suggestions/ideas/help to get me through this.


And before anyone asks me, no, I don't speak Italian. I translated Latin for years and understand sentence structure better than most, so as long as he uses Google to translate to English, I can pick up on what he wants. So, basically, he wants to draw on our collective knowledges to build-up a bad-a$$ offroader for driving home. He has the tools and the talent, just not the know-how.

CORRECTION: He already HAS the 1991 Jeep Cherokee, it has some superficial damage but everything works.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Visit links4jeeps.com for write-ups, forums and clubs




Jeep®, Wrangler, Cherokee, Liberty and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler LLC.
jeephorizons.com is not in any way associated with or endorsed by the Chrysler LLC.
All other content is copyright Jeep Horizons 2004-2008.
Tech write-ups Links Discussion board Land use News Site Map Terms of Use

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group