Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x4 problem

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DankNesS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so sorry!! i wasnt tryn to start a fight... jus tryn to make my point.. im a stubburn ass.. but dont think for a secound that i dont show a trail respect or people around or any that rubish... ive met a lot of dick head wrangler heads but still i give every wrangler head a fresh chance.. im not bashing anything.. im jus sayin the tcase strength of the 231hd is very good ive never heard of a 241hd and if its stronger AND a direct bolt in id like to find out more..its off topic maybe a new thread is needed
but i actually said the 242 is a GREAT TCASE.. wtf gives?

AND i never once belittled any ones I6 they are also great durrable easy to work on engines.. they also are very capable of pushing 300 hsp... some of you are seriously a lil tender...quick to jump to the guns over here.. maybe i outa stay in my section... Finger na what fun is that?!!! bwaa ha ha haa

please tho, lets read each others posts fully before we say the 5.2 is a piece of shit... some times that exra tourque is needed.. so dont even..
ive outlined the pros and cones of both L/S and 231 vs 242 be it off topic.. just providing both sides to make an informed choice.. then i had to back my opinion.. so come now dont bash the ZJ lets all be chill and work together Mr. Green
Ptown_bogger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers to all jeep owners. no matter what you drive. i was just stating my experience about most Grand V8 owners. theres always exceptions and im glad to know you have respect for the trail. lets all have fun out there. and if anyone is going to TDS next week(tierra del sol) hit me up. Ill be there
DankNesS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i fn wish!!! where is TDS? id love to hit it up? im no fully locked yet so i havent really been looking into any big events.. i know i got to do MOB but i dont want to be forced to take the easy way up....maybe ill try to hit it up and just next time go harder and so on...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: