Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: ** FUNDRAISER FOR ZACH YOST** Reply with quote

After hearing about Zach Yost (son of Shane and Amber Yost) and his fight with cancer I felt compelled to do something to help out the family during this most difficult time.

A little about Zach first:

Zach is a 2 year old that was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma cancer on Nov. 17, 2006, is is in stage 4 (out of 5), so needless to say the family has a tough road ahead of them.

A little about the cancer:

Neuroblastoma is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in nerve tissue of the adrenal gland, neck, chest, or spinal cord. Neuroblastoma often begins in the nerve tissue of the adrenal glands. There are two adrenal glands, one on top of each kidney in the back of the upper abdomen. The adrenal glands produce important hormones that help control heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, and the way the body reacts to stress. Neuroblastoma may also begin in the chest, in nerve tissue near the spine in the neck, or in the spinal cord. Neuroblastoma most often begins during early childhood, usually in children younger than 5 years. It sometimes forms before birth but is usually found later, when the tumor begins to grow and cause symptoms. In rare cases, neuroblastoma may be found before birth by fetal ultrasound. By the time neuroblastoma is diagnosed, the cancer has usually metastasized (spread), most often to the lymph nodes, bones, bone marrow, liver, and skin

Now about the raffle:

The prizes have grown since the beginning of the raffle, other Amsoil dealers have joind forces with me to off an even SWEETER deal in hopes that you cannot pass up the chance to win and help out a worth cause. So here is what will be included:

• One (1) EA Series Oil Filter
  • Up to ten (10) quarts of the SYNTHETIC Oil Recommended for Your Vehicle
  • One (1) Case (12 quarts) Severe Gear Gear Lube and pump (donated by
  • One (1) Pair of Heavy Duty Diff Covers (donated by Dan at Blue Torch Fab)
  • One (1) EA Series Air Filter (donated by Po'riggity)
  • Two (2) Tubes of SYNTHETIC Grease (donated by Po'riggity)
  • Enough Anti-Freeze/Engine Coolant for Your Vehicle (donated by Cowboy Diesel Performance)

All of these products are FULL SYNTHETIC, The value is well over $500 at this point and I am still trying to get some other dealers to offer up some products to make it an absolute no brainer to enter.

All shipping and taxes will also be covered, so there is NO cost to the winner (other than the $6 donation fee).

Each entry will be just $6
100% of the proceeds will go DIRECTLY to the family!!!

I will run this raffle the entire month of May and will be announcing a winner on June 1st.

To enter simple send a paypal payment to be sure to put Raffle for Zach in the subject line and please include your screen name and what board you are on in the body of the payment so I can easily find you when the raffle ends.

If you prefer to send a check or Money Order please send it to:
1094 Headlands Drive
Napa, Ca. 94558

Besure to include your contact info with the check/money order.

My families hopes and prayers go out to the Yost family, please help in supporting the family!!!

'96 ZJ LTD 4.0L, TR bumpers & gas tank skid. HazardousMotorsports tire carrier
Check out some pix
HP30/8.8 & Clayton's LA in progress.

Big plans, little cash
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: