Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

parts jeep/crash dummie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slinky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: parts jeep/crash dummie Reply with quote

hey there. here is me 87 xj/parts vehicle. this is the donor of the dana 44 and back-up 4.0 engine. i bought this for the rear end, motor, and trans case but come to find out the t-case is shot. i bought this at night not knowing of the trashed t-case. i was going to fab me up a dual case setup but lost out on that. but i got alot of good parts to use or sell if i need and got a d44 and a excellent running motor. the motor in this thing is better than both of my other xj's. the only thing though its not an h.o. o well. as long as it pulls. the trans is shot also. clutches are gone. it will barely pull itself. well by the time i got it to the other side of the house it quit pulling. ooops. i am also going to use this as a demonstration vehicle for my offroad buisness i am starting. i have been designing some bumpers and am getting together a few to test the durabuility and strength of my designs. poor old xj. time to smash and crash AAHHH-HAHAHAHAHAAH. as soon as i get the motor pulled. i will post the vid as soon as i can.
whlstnd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

before you trash it anymore you want to pull the 2 crossbars off the roof and ship them to me.
mike
slinky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you pay for all shipping and material to ship you can have them. i can wrap them up and get you a quote if you really want them.
whlstnd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get me a price you want for shipping them. what i need is the 2 crossbars and the rear end pieces(what you have to take off to slide the bars off).
thanks mike
slinky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will get back to ya.
jeepboi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it 4x4? if so do you still have everything that would be need to go from 2wheel to 4wheel?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: