Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snorkel

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mexirican

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are 32x10.5s on there right now and they rub a bit. id like to go to 33x12.5 at the largest. i need to get the bigger fender flares first to do that though and get a higher lift. its just going to be a toy for a while so the 32x10.5s will be good for a while. one other thing. when i go over speed bumps or any kind of bump that the front end drops off fast, it sounds like my front end it being pulled down. like if my axle wants to drop further but something is not letting it drop. Shocks maybe?
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocks would be my guess! Cool Does it have stock or aftermarket sway bar links, if they are too short they might cause it also.
mexirican

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know. i bought the Jeep the way it is. all i know is that it has a lift kit. theguy i bought it from says that it was a 5" lift but it doesnt look that tall to me. what are some things that i should look for?
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any pics? Measure from the center of a hub to the bottom of a flare. 32's with a little rubbing sounds like 3" to me. Does it have stock control arms? Take a pic of the front suspension including sway bar links and control arms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: