Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uwharrie National Forest - Columbus day weekend

Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HEMIjer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be there. Can't wait.

We will need space for two small (not casa or manor like) tents and two jeeps.

Anyone thinking about wheeling on Friday as well?
lsparks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThePhantum wrote:

Oh yea...my other vote is that Lori wheels the Honda this time. flipoff agree

yeah, right! if i went off road in jasmine, i wouldn't be able to make any promises about making it home on my own. anyways, you just want something to winch out of a big hole! so now you gotta decide -- d'ya wanna risk having to make pit stops every 20 min (well maybe more like 45 min -- no preggers this time) going home or would you rather find someone else to winch? Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UNL1MTD
Tastes just like Strawberries...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say hello now that I have access to the site again. I must have been deleted from some list or something so I re-registered. I'm Sean (previously known as jerico's friend) and I think I have met most of you guys from NOVA or Camp Jeep. Anyways I'm pretty excited about the ride. looking forward to meeting everyone else and wheeling!

Do we have any official count on how many vehicles and at what level the jeeps are equipped?

I'm running an '05 LJ with 3" suspension, 1.25" BL. Front locker, rear LSD. 33" MTZs, tons of armor and I got a winch sitting out front. Thats the cliff notes version atleast.
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sean, Steve here. We met at Camp Jeep (the black 2 door XJ on 33's). We're all pretty well equipped...let's see off the top of my head...
    Me - XJ on 33's, locked front and rear
    Jen (my wife) - TJ on 33's, locked rear
    Mark and MJ - XJ on 32's, locked front and rear
    David and Donna - YJ on 35's, geared LSD's front and rear
    Trevor - TJ on 33's, locked front and rear
    Jericho - you know his rig
    Susan - TJ on 33's, LSD rear
    Lori - Honda Rav 4, open rofl (she'll be riding along...most likely with Jen)

I think there might be a few more Jeeps coming with Susan, not sure if and/or how they are built. I have a feeling we'll be spliting up into a 2 groups though...so those of us with a little more buildup can play on the knarlier stuff. Needless to say, we'll be doing some good hard wheelin'. Wink

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UNL1MTD
Tastes just like Strawberries...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like everyone is built up pretty nice. Well except for the Rav4, love to see that thing wheel. Also not an overwhelming number of rigs, just about right.

So whats the plan for Friday? Do we have a time that we are looking to caravan down or anything? I know that Trevor, Jerico, and I are coming from a little bit north from everyone else, so are we going to try to all meet up at some point or is it a just show up type deal? Also where abouts in Uhwarrie are we going? Seems like its quite a big place.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: