Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help what model or body stye do I have.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
icemann63

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Help what model or body stye do I have. Reply with quote

Help! I have a what I think is a 1969 Tuxedo Park Mark IV. It is titled as a 69 CJ-5. The VIN starts as 8322 which is a Tuxedo VIN, but acording to my research they did not make Tuxedo's in 69. Is it possable to have a Tuxedo, and is it a CJ-5 or a CJ-5A. Does any one know what I have or is there a way to find out. The VIN plate, firewall & some of the dash is all that is left of this jeep as someone thought that auto body repair ment washing machine parts, stop signs, and metal fence posts. So if anyone can help I Thank You All Very Much.
jusolbob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Tuxedo Park Reply with quote

Check out this site, you may be able to learn something from Alan. I know him very well, and he generally does his homework. There are a couple sub-links there.
Hope this helps a bit.
Bob

http://www.earlycj5.com/featured/Tux%20Park%20Mark%20III/index.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> CJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: