Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4 Point Harness Mounting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: 4 Point Harness Mounting Reply with quote

Havn't been on here in a long time, but I'm going home to get my jeep finally and driving it about 1400 miles back here to TX when I go on leave for christmas. My Stock seats and seatbelts are shot to crap and in definite need of being replaced, so i've pretty much settled on the Corbeau Moab Neoprene seat. I was thinking I would add one of their 4 point retractable harnesses to replace the broken stock seatbelt. Whats the best way to mount the top/rear belt attachment for a 4 point harness? do i need to get a harness bar to go across the back?

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
Brad The Best

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the top straps have to pull straight back, if you strap to the floor in a accident it will result in your death .

i have seen people just take it level to the wall behind the seat but i don't recommend it .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Tech All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: