Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help P1391 Trouble code

View previous topic :: View next topic  
busterandnitro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Help P1391 Trouble code Reply with quote

I have a 97 4.0L Jeep Wranger. I got a p1391 trouble code a while back and can't seem to fix the problem.
So far this is what I've done

About a month ago: P1391 trouble code came up but the jeep still ran fine. I replaced the cam position sensor and the crank possition sensor and cleared the code. It came right back the first time i drove it. However still it ran fine.

Yesterday: The first time I started it and it started running really ruff. I turned it off and tried to start it again and it wouldn't even turn over. I tried a third time and it started but again ran ruff again so I turned it off.

Today: I tried to start it again and it started right up and ran fine. I turned it back off and started it again. Again it ran fine. I reved the engine and heard no miss or problem. I let it run for about 3 min when suddenly it just died. Now it turns over but won't start.

Any help on what the heck is wrong with this dang thing would be greatly apreciated!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> TJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: