Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

88 YJ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SquarEyes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: 88 YJ Reply with quote

I'm new to the Jeep thing. I have a 1988 YJ which I'm putting a Chevy 350 4-bolt main with a GM Muncie SM465. I'm using a Novak adaptor plate to the transfer case. I have an NP231 TC. I will be using the Ford 9" in the rear and the Dana 44 in the front. I plan on doing some mild mud bogging and riding around. Tell me if you think this a good setup. I'm not for sure if the rear and front axles are going to be the same width and bolt patterns. Any information would be very helpful. Thanks!!!
teague yj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds pretty good to me. what size tires are you gunna run? make sure your gears can handle them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> YJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: