Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hydrogen fuel, the best remedy for energy in cars so far...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamzusa
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Hydrogen fuel, the best remedy for energy in cars so far... Reply with quote

There is a new technology where you hook up certain items in the engine compartment, one being a container for water, hooking electric lines to it, a piece fo stainless into the water and it generates hydrogen, which is a fuel source, which is directed into the fuel injector or carburator. There is a way to use that ONLY and it's completely FREE after you pay for the parts and supplies to make it. There are other ways where you use less gas by hooking this system up. You get like up to 300 mpg that way on a gallon of gas. The other way you have to coat your pistons and liners with ceramic and get stainless valves... You can actually drive for FREE once you have it set up the other way but the issue of ceramic and stainles valves remains but you can drive for free thereafter which of course makes it ALL worth it and will pay itself off in the first year at least. The reason you have to do the coating and stainless valves is there is water vapor from the system which will rust that part of your engine but the other way you don't need to do that, you just get incredible mileage from your gas then which is a bonus no matter which way you look at it but free is always better. These are facts. Do searches on Google or other search engines for water for fuel or hydrogen for fuel and you'll find tons of websites. There are companies that actually make the kits where you can buy all the parts and install it without having to try to figure out what you need and create it. They have all you need, just install it or have a mechanic install it. To think, which we all knew, the oil companies have been lying to us and hiding all this info for YEARS!!!!!!! You can imagine that they found out about this YEARS ago and kept it secret so they could make money! GREED! That's what runs the world, eh?! To think, this greehouse effect might have, probably would've been avoided if this system would've been put into effect IMMEDIATELY but NOOOOOOOOOOOO! They have to be greedy! They need to make money over life! This world really does have to go... not the earth, the world of lunatics running things, forcing people to live a certain way which only leads to death which is what's happening and has been happening so people running the country and large corporations can be rich but live how long because their way to get rich is destroying humanity and the planet we live on! Can we say 'insanity' people? I think we can and this describes it completely..... Check out the hydrogen fuel systems and books and you will see it's all real, has all been hidden, obviously, and should've been put into play YEARS ago!.... Lets eradicate expensive, pollution energy in place of intelligent free energy and try to make money OTHER ways like destinations people can drive to in their free energy cars! NOT in the fuel they USE to get to the destinations which fewer and fewer people are able to get to BECAUSE of this insanely priced fuel that is killing the planet by insane greedy corporations and governments! Lets do it now!

Some links for the facts about using hydrogen from water for fuel:

http://agonist.org/efrenke/20071211/run_your_car_heat_your_house_make_electric_with_water

Buy kits at this website: http://stores.homestead.com/hydrogengarage/StoreFront.bok

http://ezinearticles.com/?Download-Hydrogen-Car-Plans---Run-Your-Car-On-Water-Review&id=970636

http://hybridautoinfo.com/water-powered/could-you-run-your-car-on-water-alone/

http://waterpoweredcarplans.com/

http://www.livevideo.com/video/73A9AFF6EB354916A4741313D471384D/run-car-on-water-.aspx

http://www.squidoo.com/Run_Your_Car_On_Water

http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/15130-run-your-car-on-water-today-stan-meyer-killed-pt-2

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/watercar/

I posted, only a few, there are many, website links regarding the info I posted. I'm not paid for any of this. I this out of the goodness of my heart. I hope you can benefit from this. I know I will as soon as I can get one installed. I KNOW it works. There are many videos on the internet showing cars running on it. Even Jay Leno drives a BMW running FULLY on hydrogen. In Germany they are making cars to run on hydrogen because of the pollution destroying the Black Forest.... See, it's just that the government, car and oil companies have hid this from us for MANY years! They have hid MANY things from us. It's time to WAKE UP and smell the coffee!.

There are MANY more websites. I just put a few on here. If you find more or better ones postem for everyone else to start using this new energy source. Thanks everyone and I hope this helped everyone!

Enjoy the new technology and have a geat day! Ciao!

Last edited by jamzusa on Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about some links, this sounds awesome. I can't believe it's been hidden from us for this long! Combined with the tornado I have, my Jeep will get at least 350 mpg! rofl
hustler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes sense. I know if there were a cheap, easy to make, reliable system for making cars and trucks get 300 mpg society would ignore it. Who doesnt like paying a lot for gas?
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fully aware of hydrogen being used to power cars. Someone would be better off just buying a new hydrogen powered car than converting their current setup! A conversion can't be a cost effective solution.
hutchman
Captain Kirk
Captain Kirk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you spell BLADE YOUR RIDE ?

There have been snake oil salesmen since human beings stood on their own two hind legs and walked..........

Last edited by hutchman on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad The Best

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfft or we could all poop in cans and then have flies attracted to it and have it all decompose into methane and burn that , or just run it off of cow crap .

perhaps smellier my way but hey , people got to poop might as well put it to good use
IBTJn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:

rofl rofl rofl
fishjrl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the amount of hydrogen produced is so minimal that you would maybe idle if your whole trunk is full of water. you would need a swimming pool to do enough electrolysis to run a car
kaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would also need the output of a small power station to do the electrolysis.

Think of it like this: The fuel for the system is supposed to be ordinary tap water, and the exhaust, for a hydrogen burning engine, pure steam. What it boils down to (pun intended) is a water heater that, instead of consuming energy, actually produces it.

--
Kári
fishjrl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also forgot to add. hydrogen fuel cells are way more efficient than just a internal combustion engine running on hydrogen
jsmart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Hydrogen cars Reply with quote

HI Guys,

Just to be clear on this. Hydrogen kits for normal cars are real and they work. I have a auto 2.7 TDI offroad jeep. I have bought a tripple cell which cost me £144 UK Pounds (as i live in the UK).

The Kit.
most people think of these kits as a major job but in fact the hard part was just finding a place to put it. all it does is use your car power to run the 3 cells with some baking soda and water. This in turn creates enough Hydrogen and you feed this into your car air intake (after the filter, I drilled a whole and fed the Hydrogen in via a tube). There is enough Hydrogen created to assist your car and save fuel.

My MPG
over in the UK we use Litres but i will convert to gallons.

1 Imperial gallon = 4.54609188 litres

My car has 100 litre tank based on the conversion i have about 22 Gallon tank which is a lot. it cost me £128 pounds to fill her up from empty.

I get on the motoway/freeway/highway about 30 MPG so my car has a range of about 660 in one direction.

With the 3 cells running I am getting about 45MPG so i am now getting about 990 Mile per tank. I worked this out on local runs where i live. I then went to Scotland for some scuba diving making my roundtrip 952 Miles. I did this run and the needle was still above the red line and i did not fill up at all. I have made this trip before and i had to fill up once. based on this I have to say it works fine for me.

Other benifits also it does clean your engine how or why i do not know but in the UK every year the car has to go under what is called a MOT to have the car taxed. if it fails then no tax disk (so no driving) a part of this is an emissions test my emissions are the same as a new car, my car is 11 years old and has done over 100,000 miles.

On the USA market i have seen some really good kits for sale with heaters and stuff which help even more, but i would not bother with them as in the near future the Hydrogen cell car will be on the streets.

A message to boy racers out there who think Hydrogen is not as powerful as normal oil based fuels then i suppose 200 MPH is not fast enough then. See the link below and Consider this the engine as we know it has had over 100 years of development the Hydrogen engine is less than 50 and most of that was people sitting on the info or the development as they want you to pay for oil. see the link below on the land speed record.

http://blog.wired.com/cars/2007/08/hydrogen-powere.html

Just so everyone knows i am a right twat when it comes to cars but i did my research and i have to say I can't find anything wrong is saving cash, my only regret is i did not find it sooner.

if you want links i would say just google for Hydrogen kits and read up on it, understand it before you just read one post and comment.

The link below comments on 300 MPG is daft you get about 15% - 40% increase in a tank based on my findings.

Hope this helps.

John Smart

Last edited by jsmart on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
hutchman
Captain Kirk
Captain Kirk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popcorn

I love it when I get to use this smilie.........
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see your popcorn

and raise you a
jsmart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
I'll see your popcorn

and raise you a

What will pics show you that Google can not provide, search used your head and look for Pics there are plenty on the web. Smile took me 10 mins to find out all the info i needed. Mr. Green

have fun surfing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Tech All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: