Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm a newbie thank you for this site.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkc-82-cj5

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: I'm a newbie thank you for this site. Reply with quote

Hi all I just bought my second CJ5 I live in the SAN FRANCISCO area 30 miles east. The first CJ I bought for my daughter to drive to school we worked on that jeep two years did everything ourselfs when she turned 16 but her mother bought her a new sports car. So I sold it after a couple years. Now this one is for me I hunt a lot Montana, Wyoming, Oregon it has no leeks runs great P/S P/B good tires with black rims and paint is pearl white real good looker the owner put 13 grand into this jeep I have all the recipts I paid $5800 The question is dose any one in this site know any one in the Bay area that can do any and all of my work as needed I know about Archers Bros but I dont think they do work anymore I think they are just parts and online stuff I just want a some one that I can trust drop it off and pick it up and not worry I got ripped off I now have the money to have it done but not the time to do it WORK a lot
Thank you in advance for any help! Confused
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would give Archer Brothers a call and see who they recommend - what kind of work are you planning to have done on it?
Orangeamc13
Got Rev Limiter?
Got Rev Limiter?

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Sounds like you're spoiled, with the p/b and p/s! Mr. Green

Let see some pics!

bkc-82-cj5

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to have the body lift taken off and go back stock it already has a 3inch lift kit and I want a new pumkin cover Heavy duty I could do a lot my self but I just had my knee replaced 1 month ago and I cant get around to much fo the next 3 months Ineed some smog stuff put back on it was a Oregon jeep but the owner only onwer before me put a howell fuel injection and took some smog off that I need to reg it in calif...............you are right I'm spoiled with ps/pb/ and tilt wheel all stock. My 80 CJ5 didnt have any power and I said never again even the tilt wheel Im 6'1 260 I needed that. I will send some soon I still have the top on but I wll take som this week Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> CJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: