Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guess Whos Back ?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Guess Whos Back ? Reply with quote

ME! : I know you all are thrilled right? lol Mr. Green
OK... for those that DONT know i was in Capemay, NJ at Coast Guard boot camp for two months. I just graduated (with honors!) this past friday on the 27th (happy happy joy joy) Boot camp kicked my ass and spit me out a lot tuffer than i was when i came in. I know i told a few of you i would write but... heh... we got next to no personal time. It was all physical fitness, drills, classes & Incentive Training (they kik ur ass as an incentive to do better, its fun) BUT... youll all be proud to know that the first thing i got in trouble for was for eyeballing a company comander driving past me in his super modded XJ. Earned me a whole hours worth of I.T. NICE. lol Wink
Anyhow... i have some super funny pictures from Grad of me in my Trops (Tropical Blue Long Dress Uniform) marching & receiving my awards and all that fun stuff... when i saw them i was like WOAH... i look all military-like. its weird. Rolling Eyes But it all paid off cause my duty station is Aids To Navigation in KEY WEST, Fl... MUAHAHAHA! I win. I get to be paid to ride around in the keys on a boat! Awesome. So yeh... i'm used to going to sleep at like... 2200 so i'm REALLY tired... see u guys later!

(Aids To Navigation 55' Small Boat)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job!! Sounds like you have a great job Very Happy
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! B. Shizzle is back in da hizzouse! WOOHOO! dancing banana

Mr. Green

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great to hear, but do they prepare you at all for what you will encounter? Its not all just cruisin around the islands in a boat and working on your tan. The world can be a very nasty place. One of the biggest diferences between the Navy and CG is that the Coasties are working almost all the time in the real world, where the Navy trains like crazy, but only uses that training when needed. The CG comes across life and death or humanitarian issues daily.

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
nikon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the gradiamating. I got your message but you had already signed off when I got it. Now where the pics of the uniform Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my uint very rarely does any boardings... thats mostly the small boat stations and patrol boats... were almost purely a work force.
Coasties have ultimate authority on the water though, even over the navy and fbi... we are also the only ones allowed to carry a loaded and cocked 9mm. I dont have to carry one on my boat tho.. mostly maintinance for aids to navigation, only if we really had to would we do a boarding or a search and rescue. Thats up to the other teams. But i'm still marksman qulified on the 9mm ... they give u the basics in boot camp.

Most of the training is hands on when u get to your unit depending on the mission. Even if i was doing boardings and law enforcement it would still be fun. I like the fact that we are out there doing our jobs and not JUST training. My idea of fun is working my ass off, so thats what i mean. lol not sitting around getting tan, the only tan i'll be getting in that uniform is a farmers tan.. i have a pretty good one going on right now from boot camp! I need to get to the beach quick! lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah lets see some pics (I'm thinking Demi Moore in G.I. Jane, but with out the shaved head) CAn you do a one arm push up, cause I sure as hell can't Wink

My Morning Jacket
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithtj wrote:
Yeah lets see some pics (I'm thinking Demi Moore in G.I. Jane, but with out the shaved head) CAn you do a one arm push up, cause I sure as hell can't Wink

Ok you ask for em.. GRAD pics! Mr. Green Looking all spiffy in my dress blues. AND yes i can do a one arm push up..but only like 8-10 of them, i had to learn cause week 02 i busted my shoulder and had to improvise... i can only do like 35-40 standard pushups, i'm toned but not like super buff or anything lol ANYWAYS...

I'm pretty easy to see in this one.. thats one of my company commanders in the front with the smokey bear hat, he was a pretty cool guy when he wasnt kicking our asses... lol

i;m near the back on the right in this one... i'm the only girl back there with the diff kind of hat, youll find me after a while. (we were all yelling something while marching incase you were wondering)

and thats it for now Mr. Green
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
i can only do like 35-40 standard pushups, i'm toned but not like super buff or anything lol ANYWAYS...

Only 35-40??? I would expect much more from someone returing from bootcamp Very Happy

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kygreenyj wrote:
EEP Grl wrote:
i can only do like 35-40 standard pushups, i'm toned but not like super buff or anything lol ANYWAYS...

Only 35-40??? I would expect much more from someone returing from bootcamp Very Happy

OH flipoff agree - Come on, youve seen the pics.. Rolling Eyes i'm like this skinny little girl.. thats pretty good for me to do 35-40 standard pushups in a minute! We dont get to do the modified girly pushups, those i could do forever. Did i mention i could do a total of like 5 pushups when i came into bootcamp? lol Upper body strength wasnt my best area... legs on the other hand i can push out 200 lbs at the very least on all the leg machines, 50 or more reps. Wink
Plus i work out everyday... so i can only get stronger Finger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I like you're outfit - it really sets you apart. Finger
Drake69

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:
...legs on the other hand i can push out 200 lbs at the very least on all the leg machines, 50 or more reps. Wink
Plus i work out everyday... so i can only get stronger Finger

200 lbs?!? Shocked Shocked Good lord, what happens if a rowdy drunken' sailor with a 6 1/2" itch gets too close to you?

Mother: *SNIFF*!!! What happened to my boy?!

Doctor: I'm sorry ma'am, your son suffered a "crushing vacetomy"...

rofl laugh

owned

ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I have this....

rofl rofl rofl

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow , a Ninja EEP! Thats that when you were in your IOwenNinja phase? Finger

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
majikxms

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's talk about situps Eep. You can do about 200 of em in two minutes I bet. Let's see the fat boys talking crap do that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: