Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well, my girlfriend lost her car in the Gaston storm...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehirner wrote:
thephantum wrote:
ehirner wrote:

She'll never understand. It's a girl thing.

Now you done did it....Jen is gonna tear you a new one for that. rofl

Yeah...I figured. But you can't deny that it's true.

As a blanket statement, yea I can deny it....I know better. It is true with MOST women...but not all. Mr. Green

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ehirner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
It is true with MOST women...but not all. Mr. Green

Tell her I said....BRING IT!!!!
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have.....Jen and EEP. Finger

Let the carnage begin. rofl

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's right we would not understand. Color is very important!!! When I bought my jeep, the second thing I knew I wanted was the siena pearl color. (first was the stick shift) They had two red 2001 on the lot with the options I wanted and I knew I could have gotten one of them cheaper. But I had to have one in the siena pearl color, so I got one in that color.

Besides, aside from the engine size, and the fact she needs an Auto, everything else can be upgraded fairly easily given what Allen listed. So I say pick the color you want. Then save some money, go by an after market hardtop (which are nicer anyway), new tires and rims (need to get the MT anyway), along with anything else.

Oh, also Allen, Steve LOVES me so much, he bought me the 2 1/2" lift for my birthday!!!!!!! You know Christmas is coming up? When is Sandy’s birthday? Have you thought about want you want to get Sandy. How about a lift for the Jeep? It’s the gift that keeps on giving!!

So, not only do i have a jeep the color I want, but it kicks ass!!!! YA!!!
crazy jeep

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. BOT...I6, Auto Trans, then choose color. Everything else you can bolt on afterwards....

Quote:
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is with an I6/Auto is that you can only get 3.07's (not sure about older models)...so once you get bigger tires you'll prolly want to regear.

Quote:
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey if she gets the Electric Lime we'll match rofl Besides it's not like you all don't know anyone who paints vehicles rofl Cough Vic Cough rofl I still have 2 qts left of that color Very Happy
ehirner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
The problem is with an I6/Auto is that you can only get 3.07's (not sure about older models)...so once you get bigger tires you'll prolly want to regear.

I think that depends on the other options. I know the Unlimited comes with 3.73s and the 4-speed auto standard....but I imagine that's out of the price range since there really isn't a used market yet on Unlimiteds. I would check for the 30" wheel package and or the D44 myself....that's the best chance to find 3.73s with an auto. I don't think the D44s come with anything other than 3.73s (aside from the Rubi and 3.55s in 1997). Just be sure to check the diff tag....you'll want to look underneath anyway to check for a D44 is you're getting a 4.0
Drake69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another update...

After checking into a few things, we found out that the GAP protection won't net her any more money than what the loan was worth SUBTRACTING what the car is worth... pull hair So essentially, she won't have to owe anything on the current loan which will be paid off by Allstate and the GAP protection she has.

She can, however, get money back on her warranty since she never used it, and since it was still covered by that. That may only net her like around $500 or so, but it's better than nothing. Meanwhile, the Jeep stealerships tell me they can do NOTHING for her until all this gets processed through, and due to some "underhanded" crap Allstate pulled, we won't be able to get a faxed note to the stealerships claiming total loss until AT LEAST Tuesday, which means that the loan company won't get their money until AT LEAST Thursday or later, because they are based in FLORIDA!!! angry angry In addition, the Toyota stealership had some sort of "Labor-Day" sale down the street, and all the customer file cabinets were locked until Tuesday with no one that had a key on the property, so she couldn't get the GAP Protection letter faxed to the Saturn stealership, which is the ONLY frickin' stealership in town that is willing to work with her to get her in a car (WITHOUT having me co-sign). The stealerships will accept me as the co-signer without hassle, but because I co-signed with her on her last one, my frickin' CREDIT RATING got lowered because they attached ME to some of her DEBT. furious furious

I swear to holy hell, this is the LAST TIME I DEAL WITH THESE FU*KIN% SHEISTERS EVER AGAIN!!! soapbox soapbox

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: