Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shoe Creek December 18th (Updated)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Events & Places
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry dude...I ain't gonna be able to go. I need to get some work done on the TJ anyway....gonna try to get 'er tuned up, oil changed and maybe screw around with the trackbars...

That means you on point foo. Make sure you show 'em what a wagon can do!

edit - Oh yea...and don't forget to feed Godzilla. I don't wanna hear about how it ate a coulple TJ's for lunch. rofl

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
Sorry dude...I ain't gonna be able to go. I need to get some work done on the TJ anyway....gonna try to get 'er tuned up, oil changed and maybe screw around with the trackbars...

That means you on point foo. Make sure you show 'em what a wagon can do!

edit - Oh yea...and don't forget to feed Godzilla. I don't wanna hear about how it ate a coulple TJ's for lunch. rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl It's almost here Mr. Green
majikxms

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the seven confirmed four made it to the trail (XJ's 3, TJ's 1). A day of ice hills not conquered, stripped bolts on a t-case drop, the teeter-totter of a near roll-over and a busted tail light FM2CD has left the trail. Write-up will be coming next week.
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man what a day rofl Yes I'm the stripped t-case bolts. Problem fixed!! New bolts (threaded holes weren't damage) some Lock-tite Thread Locker, little cleaning, good as new Mr. Green As SpongeBob would say "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready" Rolling Eyes Had a great time!!! Hey Allen who says 2 XJs won't go up a atv trail rofl
Drake69

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic's89XJ wrote:
Man what a day rofl Yes I'm the stripped t-case bolts. Problem fixed!! New bolts (threaded holes weren't damage) some Lock-tite Thread Locker, little cleaning, good as new Mr. Green As SpongeBob would say "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready" Rolling Eyes Had a great time!!! Hey Allen who says 2 XJs won't go up a atv trail rofl

headbang headbang headbang

GNARLY TIME!!!!

crazy jeep

I'll wait until Dale gets all the goodies up here before I relate to you guys what Vic and I ran into up on the ATV trail. Suffice to say, it was definitely a nut-twister...

Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they posted yet? Are they posted yet? Are they posted yet? rofl rofl rofl rofl
majikxms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Settle down kids, Daddy's got work to do.
majikxms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the Trail Ride write up:

http://jeephorizons.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3297&highlight=
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Events & Places All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: