Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

camp jeep??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylojelo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: camp jeep?? Reply with quote

Anyone hear anything official about this years camp jeep?

(also, after the lift I wanna see paragon & telico)
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't see anything at all for any location?? Crying or Very sad
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking around last night and coudn't find anything. Normaly they have the info out by now.

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll just wait have to wait for an announcement from Jeep on it. I'll check with VA4WDA...they might know something too.

Hey J, we'll try and make a trip up to Paragon next year. I wanted to go to Tellico this fall...but everyone else wanted to go to Uwharrie instead. Also, at some point in the future, we'll try to get out to Kentucky Outback Adventure Park too....

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitesurferinva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard the other day through the rumor mill (take it for what its worth) that camp jeep will not be put on this year because of the overall cost becoming way too much.

Also, from another board I'm on:

Quote:
At this point it hasn't even been decided that they're having it at all, let alone in VA. So, the rumors you've heard are true. It definitely won't be in June though. Oak Ridge has weddings every weekend($$$). Is it too late for Jeep to hold it this year, no, but it does put the pressure on a bit more . . . .

Kitesurferinva -98 TJ 2" BB, 1" BL, Big Daddy Rocker Guards, Custom front bumper, SKBpro rear bumper w/ spare tire swing out carrier, 33x12.5 BFG MT's on 15x10 AR Outlaw II's, 2 Hella lights, warn engine and diff skids, Kilby steering skid
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: