Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interior Lighting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubasteve1416

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Interior Lighting Reply with quote

I have a quick question that hopefully someone can help me with.

I just bought a new 05 Renegade and i know that on the older model years all the switches, including window controls, locks and mirror controls all had little green L.E.D. lights in them. Well im not sure if they changed that for 05 or not, but on to the question.

Is there a single fuse that controls those lights in the older model years or are they on multiple fuses??? The problem is the L.E.D.'s for the 1 touch driver and front passanger windows are the only ones lit up where as all the others are not. Any thoughts on this?? Has this happened to anyone else. Just curious, cuz i will probably have the dealer fix it, since its a warranty issue. Thanks guys/gals
ehirner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen some more recent vehicles on the market that they've done away with the lighted controls for the rear windows. I guess they figure it's easier to find the control for your window, if it's the only one lit up in the dark. And from that one lighted control, you should be able to locate the others without having to look in the dark.

Whether this is accurate or not, I don't know. Just my educated guess really....and it's not much more than speculation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Electronic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: