Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone up for Shoe creek before March??

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

majikxms wrote:
Don't know if I should, I've been thinking about turning it into a Mall Crawler now that I have it lifted. I'd be too afraid to mess my new tow hooks up and dent my other rocker panel and scrape up the cross member and bumpers any more than they are. I have to put a new muffler on it, I'd hate to damage that and the new cat. Ya know, I got some leather cleaner, so the seats are gonna be real clean, real soon. I'm gonna have to think about the whole trail thing. Wink

Man after all that hard work!! You better wheel the hell out of it rofl rofl rofl
majikxms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

majikxms wrote:
Don't know if I should, I've been thinking about turning it into a Mall Crawler now that I have it lifted. I'd be too afraid to mess my new tow hooks up and dent my other rocker panel and scrape up the cross member and bumpers any more than they are. I have to put a new muffler on it, I'd hate to damage that and the new cat. Ya know, I got some leather cleaner, so the seats are gonna be real clean, real soon. I'm gonna have to think about the whole trail thing. Wink

Mall Crawler my ass, I would hope that ya'll know I'm kidding when I said all that non-sense. Hecks yeah I'm wheeling it.
Drake69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

majikxms wrote:

horse drama blah

For a second there, Dale, I was beginning to think Angie had gone and done kick .....

Nah, we know you WAY BETTER than that!!!!! Finger

What muff did ya' finally get?

ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once Vic and I aquire a few more parts for our Heeps, we'll be able to narrow down which weekend it will be. I'd like to get out there no later than Feb 26th...but the point is to shakedown new mods before heading out to Kentucky at the end of March. So Vic and I need to get those parts and get them installed first. Mr. Green

Yo D, where does Rick stand on lifting his?

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New from FOX!!! You've heard of Monster Garage, Junk Yard wars, Pimp My Ride They are nothing compared to our new show.........

GETTO FAB!!!! With your host Steve, watch as Steve, Dale & Vic tear up yet another Jeep with their Getto Fab Techniques, turning stock Jeeps into Monsters!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic's89XJ wrote:
New from FOX!!! You've heard of Monster Garage, Junk Yard wars, Pimp My Ride They are nothing compared to our new show.........

GETTO FAB!!!! With your host Steve, watch as Steve, Dale & Vic tear up yet another Jeep with their Getto Fab Techniques, turning stock Jeeps into Monsters!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ylojelo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="thephantum"]
Vic's89XJ wrote:

Shocked Sad Shocked Sad shock
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay one more part to install..... Got snorkle??? I do Mr. Green Anyone want to help Shocked
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic's89XJ wrote:
Okay one more part to install..... Got snorkle??? I do Mr. Green Anyone want to help Shocked

We could squeeze it in when we work on your's, Kristy's and mine in a few weeks....

What was the topic again? Finger

Quote:
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic of the thread is Shoe Creek thumbs....uh by what I've been reading in posts, it doesn't seem like your winches have come in yet....or have they?

Has anyone decided on the 19th or 26th? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll know for sure by the end of this week. It's looking more an more like the 26th with a rain date of March 5th.

Quote:
majikxms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
We'll know for sure by the end of this week. It's looking more an more like the 26th with a rain date of March 5th.

Stop changing the dates!!! Finger I'm still going though!!!
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

March 5th is Kristy's Birthday!!!!
Chuck's Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic's89XJ wrote:
March 5th is Kristy's Birthday!!!!

Thats okay be a cool Birthday!!!! Birthday wheelin rofl rofl

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man with all this nice weather, I'm Ready Mr. Green
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: