Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To all of Kristy's friends!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: To all of Kristy's friends!! Reply with quote

She had a fall down the steps this morning and I had to take her to the ER!! She messed up her left foot pretty good, needless to say I'll be home for a couple of days taking care of her and the kiddies. I know she would really like a hello and get well. Send her some love!! Thanks, Everyone!!!! I know she loves to see she has mail, so send her some love. Thank you everyone!!!
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell her I hope she's feeling better and get ready to play Mr. Mom. Wink
Drake69

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope she's feeling better.

And it's a good excuse to get her an automatic XJ, that way she won't need to use the other foot... rofl

Seriously, hope she gets better quickly.

Chuck's Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone!!! Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chuck's Girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update!

I really have an Idiot for a Dr. We finally where able to narrow down the major part of the sprain. It is the muscle between my pinky toe and the second one in. He said that this is the worst muscle in the body to sprain. Okay, Yes it is. He continues to feel around and pushes and pull on the bone directly below my pinky toe joint. If I wasn't holding my 2 yo daughter in my lap I think I would have kicked him. He then proceeds to ask "Are you sure no one found a fracture in your xrays???" UM your the Dr and you read them. So now We are going to wait a week with a few restrictions and go back and may have to re xray. Okay here are the restrictions.
-Use crutches (the last visit he wanted me to stop using them because I could injure myself more)
-stay off uneven surfaces (well duh, I can't stand on them anyway it hurts too bad)
-limit the amount of stairs I travel up and down ( well, we have 2 different flights of stairs one to get into the house and then a set to get to the bedrooms)

The swelling had been down for about a week and then last night at bed time it was swollen again. Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drake69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never met a quack that did know WTF was going on. I can't stand doctors, and since most of the time they're trying to jip people of money, you can't trust 'em anyways. Is your foot feeling any better?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: