Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

good winch store?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CodysJP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: good winch store? Reply with quote

hey guys, i've been researching and looking for a good winch. Narrowed it down to either the T-Max 9500, Superwinch 9000EPi, or the Warn 9500ti (Ti is a little too expensive i think) what is store (online) has good prices on winches? Also, if you have any experience with the superwinch or t-max i'd like to hear about it! thanks, JP
kitesurferinva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out www.dc4wd.com . His site isnt much, but give him a call or shoot him an email and tell him what you are looking for. I met him about a month ago and have been buying all my parts from him since. His prices are AWASOME and his service is great too.

Otherwise, I suggest you find the lowest price you can listed online, and then call quadratec, have them do a price match, and they will ship it to you no prob for that price. And you are buying from a larger store so there is less hassle when/if you have problems.
Kitesurferinva -98 TJ 2" BB, 1" BL, Big Daddy Rocker Guards, Custom front bumper, SKBpro rear bumper w/ spare tire swing out carrier, 33x12.5 BFG MT's on 15x10 AR Outlaw II's, 2 Hella lights, warn engine and diff skids, Kilby steering skid
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay is where I got a killer deal on my warn 9000i

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a killer deal on a Warn 9.5TI from SwissMountain4x4. You could also try Northridge4x4. I know a few people who have gotten deals from him. Here's another lead I got the other day...

StreetDoc wrote:
At the wrenching party the other day several of you were talking about gettin new winches for your Jeeps, on JeepForum.com under the Vendor Group there is a listing for "New Vendor - Winches" this guy works for e-winch.com and is able to offer some unadvertised deals Smile if you go through him or mention "JeepForum" when you order winches through e-winch.com. I thought some of you might like to know about some savings that might be available. More money for other toys is always good. Mr. Green

HTH

Steve

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
StreetDoc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just a T-Max 11,000 lbs from e-winch.com. For twenty dollars more than the T-Max 9500 I got the 11,000, I don't think that I'll need all of that on my Jeep but the benifit is that it has 3/8's cable instead of 5/16 and at eny given pull weight it draws less amps than the 9500. The cost quoted included shipping and delivery was within a week of ordering it.
E-Winch service is great, this was the second winch that I bought through them. Call them with any questions you have, they are very informative. If you order a winch from them call to place the order rather than doing it on line, they can let you know if they have the winch in stock or if they have any better deals.

David
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my super winch from OK4WD.. Very pleased...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Frontman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shop around, I found a Warn 8274 in the local bargain trader for $150, and another in a pawnshop with a hitch receiver mount for $200.
Drake69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a caveat, steer clear of Swiss Mountain 4X4. I got burned for over $1200 in parts that I never received from them back in February. I'm currently fighting them over it now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Tech All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: