Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Californiajeeper.com's False Jeep History

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And since you're obviously prejudiced with your soviet comments, you might want to knock that shit off since it's not tolerated around here. Unless of course, you're looking to get your racist ass banned.
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn.....never in my few months here have I ran across a post where Code3TJ looks that upset Shocked

Like CoreyXJ said, we like to wheel, this isn't a history class.

I'll give you this, it's interesting, but that's not what this forum is for...so accept the previous responses or take it elsewhere...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
detox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here here!

my jeep is just that, and i beat the crap out of it. never giving a second thought on the history behind it.....

besides, i'm sure buddies dead by now, so his problems are over.

my .02
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello? McFly? Anybody home? I'm not from the former Soviet Union - it's a joke here on this site. But, since you're so new (let's see, you've been a member here a whole day) you couldn't possibly know what that joke is.

Honestly, I'm not sure what exactly your point is. I don't have a fragile ego and anybody else who has posted in this thread has likely done so because you're asking to get flamed.

Since you don't seem to have any people skills, please take some free advice. Don't walk into somebody's house, start calling them names then expect them to give you the time of day. I grew up with somebody who used the same condescending tone as you and I can't tell you how many beatings he took because of it. So, if you want to right all of the wrongs in this world, use some common sense. Don't come here calling us stupid, idiots, etc and expect anybody to take you seriously.

And yes, you're correct, unfair business practices take place every day. Life is unfair. I see it every day. But I don't really want to read your whining about an event which took place over a half century ago. It's old news. Get over it.
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone got a dime for this shitstick, so he can call someone who gives a fawk tool

98shitheep, go and badger elsewhere.......I realy dont friggin care about your take on history....it dont make my Jeep run any better, and In case you havent noticed....I DONT GIVE A SHIT!

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
98Heep
Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are some of the angriest rednecks I have dealt with. Very Happy
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm a redneck. spit
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneck and proud of it YeeeHawwww!!! Finger

No, seriously...It's not right that people cut and steal from others....but why worry about it?

It's in the past, and you can't do anything about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey 98Sheep, this was made just for your stupid ass.

At this point whatever you have to say, isn't going to mean jack shit to me. I think more of the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe than I do of any the mindless jibber jabber pouring like bullshit from your stupid fawking mouth.
98Heep
Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo02TJ, I understand what you are saying. It happened so long ago that it seems rediculous to make a big deal about this. I didn't think it would blow out of propotion like this. I just thought that people who, like me share such a strong connection to the Jeep brand, would find it disturbing that the person and company, who we owe it all to, doesn't at least get some recognition.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait just a minute! You came here talking shit in YOUR VERY FIRST POST and kept on and on about how poor grand daddy Probst was robbed of having his name listed in a fawking article you read on the internet. Now you're saying that this is ridiculous (while you're doing your research, learn to spell, dumbass) to make such a big deal about it? Apparently, you're skull is extremely thick and prevents you from absorbing what you read.
GET THE FAWK LOST, SHIT FOR BRAINS!
Can you dig that?
ehirner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

98Heep wrote:
In my last post I stated I was curious to see if the issue will become one of admitting the truth or attempting to save face and compromise honesty and integrity. It seems that even with my proof, you clowns have chosen the later.

I'd be willing to bet the author of said article probably has lots of sources supporting his writing.

Quote:
It is not my job to correct the website: I didn't write it.

Neither did we...see my point??? Put your glasses on, I'll type it again. We didn't write the article. Perhaps you should contact the author of said article and provide him with your evidence. I'm sure he (or she) would be more than willing to defend their work and provide the sources they used.

Quote:
After displaying my facts and refusal to believe, it looks like you guys have a pride level that periodically leads you to lying.

I've never refused to believe nor lied. I simply asked that if you're so concerned with the inaccuracies, you should your own history of the Jeep with appropriate historical citations. I'm sure Troy would be more than happy to add it.
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehirner wrote:
I'm sure Troy would be more than happy to add it.

He might have...but maybe not now Confused
ehirner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo02TJ wrote:
ehirner wrote:
I'm sure Troy would be more than happy to add it.

He might have...but maybe not now Confused

I thought the same thing after I finished reading the entire thread. Yeah well...
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got no problem updating the article if Mr. Sheep can provide accurate info with proof, but when he completes his very first post with:
Quote:
And now there are idiot authors, on the web, pretending to be experts on the subject and filling in their own gaps of knowledge by assuming manufacturing and engineering are the same thing.

he creates his own credibility issues and isn't exactly begging for cooperation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: