Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanna go to Rausch Creek?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ehirner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug and I are meeting in the Firestone parking lot at the Lehigh Valley Mall right off 22 at 7:15-7:30am...and hoping to leave there by 7:30. That means we'll leave the mall at 8am b/c of "Doug Standard Time" Wink .

I'm pretty sure we'd like to meet anyone else that's interested at the Texaco (or was it Exxon) right off 78 on 501N. Kyle?? Mike?? Black Keith??

Keith, what's up with the little one?? Do you want to meet Doug and I anywhere along the way?
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so the MX station where we sign in and all, IS different from staging, correct? If this is the case, I say we meet at staging, that way we're not waiting on people when we should be getting ready or whatever at the staging area.. I'll go with the flow though, so if folks wanna meet at a gas station, or the MX area, I'm game. Just let me know and I'll meet at the appropriate time.

It's me and my other roommate..
OlllllllO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehirner wrote:

I'm pretty sure we'd like to meet anyone else that's interested at the Texaco (or was it Exxon) right off 78 on 501N. Kyle?? Mike?? Black Keith??

Keith, what's up with the little one?? Do you want to meet Doug and I anywhere along the way?

i can meet you's there, bout what time do you think you'd get there?? we gotta stop the the truck stop at 125 to pick up GT though, i'm meetin her there at 8:30....she isn't the greatest with directions rofl Wink . anyway...should we make that the OFFICIAL meeting time and place, then just convoy up the the MX office??

yes, the staging area and MX office are 2 different things. i've actually never been to the MX office yet, they had the sign up at the stagin area for the open run. i'll see how it is saturday when i'm up.... thumbs

94 YJ--3.5" of lift/32x11.50 BFG MT KM's and one bad motor....
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting to think that we should pick a meeting time/place, say meet between 8:45 and 9:00 and convoy up, or if you can't make that, meet at the staging area.. Where's this truck stop and is it a gas station as well? If not, I say we meet at a gas station to limit the amount of stops and all..
OlllllllO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black2001TJ wrote:
Where's this truck stop and is it a gas station as well? If not, I say we meet at a gas station to limit the amount of stops and all..

the truck stop is located off the ravine-rt. 125 exit of I81....i think its exit #104. theres a gas station there too, i think its an exxon. thats prolly the best place to meet before headin to the parks...in fact, i think thats the closest gas station to the park too....

Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OlllllllO wrote:
Black2001TJ wrote:
Where's this truck stop and is it a gas station as well? If not, I say we meet at a gas station to limit the amount of stops and all..

the truck stop is located off the ravine-rt. 125 exit of I81....i think its exit #104. theres a gas station there too, i think its an exxon. thats prolly the best place to meet before headin to the parks...in fact, i think thats the closest gas station to the park too....

Sweet, so how do people feel about meeting there between 8:45 and 9:00 with the intentions of leaving just after 9:00 to head to the park? Anyone who plans on meeting there, please let us know so we don't forget anyone. Feel free to PM me for my cell # if you want it!
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just post your # here so everyone can call ya at 4am, nancy flipoff agree .
ehirner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black2001TJ wrote:
OlllllllO wrote:
Black2001TJ wrote:

Sweet, so how do people feel about meeting there between 8:45 and 9:00 with the intentions of leaving just after 9:00 to head to the park? Anyone who plans on meeting there, please let us know so we don't forget anyone. Feel free to PM me for my cell # if you want it!

I think Doug and I should be alright making it there. I just have to check out the map a little closer so I can get from 501 to 125 alright.
DozerDan
What the deuce?
What the deuce?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'drack wrote:
Just post your # here so everyone can call ya at 4am, nancy flipoff agree .

Twisted Evil Finger
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Crazy TJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scramblr and I will be eating breakfast at "The greasy spoon". Its a little restaurant right off the exit a bit. You will see my TJ parked and his CJ on the rollback. Kyle, you should join us.....and BUY Mr. Green
Crazy
'drack
▲▼webwheeler▼▲
▲▼webwheeler▼▲

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breakfast???? Is that the "urban legend" I keep hearing about a meal that people claim to eat in the morning? I'm gonna have to try getting up before noon one of these days and investigate this phenomina Mr. Green .

Erik, we're still undecided about the biscuit yet. If we can meet up I'll let ya know as soon as I can. If we do, I figure I'll meet up with you guys @ RT100 or something (I'm not driving all the way out to LVM just to drive back this way Wink Mr. Green ).
OlllllllO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy TJ wrote:
Scramblr and I will be eating breakfast at "The greasy spoon". Its a little restaurant right off the exit a bit. You will see my TJ parked and his CJ on the rollback. Kyle, you should join us.....and BUY Mr. Green
Crazy

me....buy???? i don't think so, you should buy for me....i'm already spendin to much money this weekend...trip to RC sat. and finally pickin up a rear bumper. and then sunday i gotta pay for 2 people....long story but you can prolly guess who Wink . anyway...what time you going there...i could come JOIN you and have you pay for me eyebrows . is that that place by the bowling alley there after the hess station on 125??

anyway..back on topic...ehirner, heres directions from I-78...you listening Mr. Green ...
get off the exit and head 501N
you'll come to the end of 501 and turn left onto 895
go bout half mile to the end of 895 and make a right onto 443
go through pine grove, you'll come to a red light, 443 bears off to the right and 125 is straight ahead, keep going straight
go bout 2-3 miles and you'll come to a left hand turn...take that and you'll see the truck stop on the right before you get to 81
-on a side note, once you get to the end of 501 there will be signs pointing you towards I-81, just follow them...

my cell # is 717-682-1782...and if you call it at 4 in the mornin is just turned off Wink .
i'll also be on CB channel 4.....

damn...thats one long post.... rofl

later
kyle

Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'drack wrote:
Breakfast???? Is that the "urban legend" I keep hearing about a meal that people claim to eat in the morning? I'm gonna have to try getting up before noon one of these days and investigate this phenomina Mr. Green .

Erik, we're still undecided about the biscuit yet. If we can meet up I'll let ya know as soon as I can. If we do, I figure I'll meet up with you guys @ RT100 or something (I'm not driving all the way out to LVM just to drive back this way Wink Mr. Green ).

Just bring her along and stop making excuses Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
BlueJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just have to check out the map a little closer so I can get from 501 to 125 alright.

It's real easy. Stay on 501 North until it ends (6 -7 miles). Turn left onto 895 West, follow that until it ends (a mile or so). Turn right onto 443. Follow that through town, it will turn into 125 North. Stay on 125 about 3 miles, then look for the left turn to the Exxon (you'll see signs for I-81).

If I'm not too pooped from leading 25 jeeps at Paragon on Saturday, I may try to hook up with you guys at RC on Sunday.

BlueJ
ehirner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'drack wrote:

Yeah...I figured that if you want to meet us, we could make another stop at Rt 100...either that or change our meeting spot to somewhere out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Events & Places All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: