Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bumper

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeepTJKID

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Bumper Reply with quote

Hi, I would like to know if any one would suggest a better front bumber for my 97 tj. I dont want someting that will make me get rid of the sway bar cover since i have a very nice stainless steel one. But i do want something that is a little more beefier and cooler looking then stock and that will permit me to mount fog lights and maybe a winch later on.
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warn Rock Crawler Bumper and there is a banner for Jeeperman products at the bottom of the forum Cool thumbs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ehirner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jeeperman bumpers require modifying the swaybar cover. Also, you won't find one that's also winch-capable and keep the swaybar cover. They conflict. In fact, when you install a winch, the cover goes bye-bye.

I just put a Jeeperman 46P on my 99. Nice unit. Heavy duty. Winch mount built-in. Shackle mounts. Tow hooks still usable. Light mounts. It was $270. I would recommend it.
Stevo02TJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking into buying the Jeeperman front and Rear w/Tire Carrier....didn't know it didn't accept the swaybar cover, sorry for that post Embarassed (It doesn't bother me, I just want something small that can mount a winch Mr. Green)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> TJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: