Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone here really living it up w/ your TJ top down?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TJfreak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Anyone here really living it up w/ your TJ top down? Reply with quote

It's so cool. I was out last night and saw just 10-20 while cruising around in my town. At one point I was at a stop sign and there was one behind me,one coming down the road from my right,and one I saw farther down the road to my left. All in one block at once!! WHOOO!!

They all had their tops down,but I didnt. Sad I didnt feel like it...
quadna71

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine's been down for a few days now. duster is on, doors and surrounds off, and keeping that way until the rain comes end of next week!
chris
cleaver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i've got everyone beat. Had my top down since early march when i went to mexico, though it is going to be getting real hot real soon!
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of the year it's great to take the top and doors off, my problem is if I do that the damn bums will use my jeep as a shelter and a place to sleep. Crying or Very sad

My Morning Jacket
TJgirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iv'e been wanting to take the top off so bad but it's just not warm enough yet! danm Neutral
TJfreak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its crazy..

People around here are driving around at 9pm with the doors off and the top off and its like in the low 40's!!

nutso....next week its gonna be upper 70's and 80 so I will take it off around then...
95sahara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been seeing a lot of YJ's and TJ's around here with everything off, and everytime I see one I just get more and more depressed. I knew I would miss my YJ this summer but I never knew it would be this bad. HAHAHA. Now if only I had some money laying around to buy another one just for this summer even.
Say, no one on here wants to donate an old delapidated Wrangler to a Jeep guy who's been stripped of his Jeep? Huh? Huh?
kitesurferinva

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Im loving it with the top and doors off, only problem is the altenator went so Im stuck driving my car while my jeep sits topless/doorless in the driveway!!
Kitesurferinva -98 TJ 2" BB, 1" BL, Big Daddy Rocker Guards, Custom front bumper, SKBpro rear bumper w/ spare tire swing out carrier, 33x12.5 BFG MT's on 15x10 AR Outlaw II's, 2 Hella lights, warn engine and diff skids, Kilby steering skid
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> TJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: