Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I saw GREENDAY last night.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: I saw GREENDAY last night..... Reply with quote

Wow what a great concert. Probably one of the best Ive ever seen.

I did relize however that I was probably in the top 10 oldest people there and that there is ALOT of realy ugly kids in this world rofl

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: I saw GREENDAY last night..... Reply with quote

WhatWasIThinkin wrote:
Wow what a great concert. Probably one of the best Ive ever seen.

I did relize however that I was probably in the top 10 oldest people there and that there is ALOT of realy ugly kids in this world rofl

Very cool!! I know what you mean too, try being at a Good Charlotte concert, top 10 oldest too.
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: I saw GREENDAY last night..... Reply with quote

WhatWasIThinkin wrote:

that there is ALOT of realy ugly kids in this world rofl

I've been noticing that a lot lately - and it seems they go out of their way to make themselves look ugly. rofl
1fox2go

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they try so hard to look different but then they all end up looking the same
drewguere

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend went to that, it was at the Verizon Wireless Arena right? Tickets were sold out in like 30 minutes Shocked

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewguere wrote:
My friend went to that, it was at the Verizon Wireless Arena right? Tickets were sold out in like 30 minutes Shocked

Yeah thats where we went to see them. Im only @ 30 minutes from the Verizon Arena so It makes it alot more convienent then headed into Boston(,,,shudder...) or all the way down to Hartford to catch shows.

I was lucky that my sister was on a day off when the tickets went on sale and was able to order tickets before they sold out. She ordered them online and had to sit at her pc for @ 5 minutes hitting the refresh button before she could get into Ticketmasters order page. They only played in 3 arenas in New England so tickets were hard to get.

It was a great show. BJ realy works the audience. There is a drunken pink rabbit that comes out on stage before the band does and dances to YMCA. It was a riot.

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhatWasIThinkin wrote:

It was a great show. BJ realy works the audience. There is a drunken pink rabbit that comes out on stage before the band does and dances to YMCA. It was a riot.

Sounds like a good time!! Glad you enjoyed it Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: