Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't heard from EEP as yet...she's only been gone about 3 weeks though.

Unfortunatley, she was forced to get rid of all of her animals prior to leaving for boot camp. She found them all good homes...but she was pretty sad about having to do it. Confused

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
Haven't heard from EEP as yet...she's only been gone about 3 weeks though.

Unfortunatley, she was forced to get rid of all of her animals prior to leaving for boot camp. She found them all good homes...but she was pretty sad about having to do it. Confused

Good homes in my BELLY!!

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pic is wrong on so many levels. Mr. Green
nikon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake69 wrote:
nikon wrote:
LOOK AT ME

I told you that I would add pics of the YJ.... Finger
1637 - die

BTW, like the Mali. How old is he? We're looking into getting one to put across from Draconis...

22:10

thanks. not a mali though... Nigerian/Saharn. She's a yellow and I am working on getting a red/orange one from Doug Dix (deerfernfarms.com) - he's the best there is.

Uro's are kool as hell and I can't wait to get another. Nona (pic) is in a 4'x2'x2' tank right now and she needs a partner in there to keep her company - that's a ton of space for an 8" long reptile. They do NEED a lot of room and their startup cost can be high because they have to have pretty speicific gradient temps in the tank. I built her so that cut the cost but she's got 3 lights, a ton of sand/millet and some stuff to climb on. They love to burrow so I am thinking of tryin a combo of dirt/sand/vermiculite so that she can keep a burrow cause the sand/millet caves. Check out kingsnake.com for a ton of info on Uros and specifically check out their message boards.. HERE is the Uro board....
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
nikon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a pic for ya

FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
Drake69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikon wrote:

thanks. not a mali though... Nigerian/Saharn. She's a yellow and I am working on getting a red/orange one from Doug Dix (deerfernfarms.com) - he's the best there is.

Uro's are kool as hell and I can't wait to get another. Nona (pic) is in a 4'x2'x2' tank right now and she needs a partner in there to keep her company - that's a ton of space for an 8" long reptile. They do NEED a lot of room and their startup cost can be high because they have to have pretty speicific gradient temps in the tank. I built her so that cut the cost but she's got 3 lights, a ton of sand/millet and some stuff to climb on. They love to burrow so I am thinking of tryin a combo of dirt/sand/vermiculite so that she can keep a burrow cause the sand/millet caves. Check out kingsnake.com for a ton of info on Uros and specifically check out their message boards.. HERE is the Uro board....

Yup, I'm on kingsnake for my beardie. I've heard about the more demanding environments for uro's, and when I get my house I'll be researching them completely before owning one. Just like my Draconis.

nikon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake69 wrote:
nikon wrote:

Yup, I'm on kingsnake for my beardie. I've heard about the more demanding environments for uro's, and when I get my house I'll be researching them completely before owning one. Just like my Draconis.

good call - that's what I like to hear...I did all the research that I could before buyin her but got a little pissed a week ago..... I paid a lot of money for her because she was listed as a CB Male - one fo the first in the US (there were only about 20 in the states last year)...I thought odd but the pet shop I go to has connectins..I buy it with that in mind. I found out it is a she and is WC - BIG difference. I should have paid half... She is healthy though so I am happy....

I have learned a lot about them in the pat few onths so if you ahve any questions feel free to ask. Mr. Green
FM2CDJC Member #10

ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, this thread is almost dead. All the vampires seem to have dissapeared...is there a scourge of garlic or sumpthin?

0046 Finger

Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i's been workin a ton and i actualy go to bed when I get outta work now instead of gettin on the pc....I am actually usually doin work while at work too.....a novel idea.. Finger
FM2CDJC Member #10

ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikon wrote:
I am actually usually doin work while at work too.....a novel idea.. Finger

I prefer to fleece my employer for all they are worth...but that's me. rofl

Seriously, my job just naturally has a lot of downtime. At night, it's either jacked up in here and totally nuts or it's dead...very rarely is it somehwere inbetween.

0103 Finger

Quote:
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here. Nearly hit a mountain lion on the way home as he waltzed across the road. I've never stomped on the jeep's brakes so hard in my life. Of course with that size tire and the stout drum brakes I didn't need to worry about locking them up, but a hell of a sight. Shocked
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
I'm here. Nearly hit a mountain lion on the way home as he waltzed across the road. I've never stomped on the jeep's brakes so hard in my life. Of course with that size tire and the stout drum brakes I didn't need to worry about locking them up, but a hell of a sight. Shocked

Didn't you get an 8.8 axle with disc for the Heep? I guess you haven't gotten around to getting it in yet, huh?

Quote:
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's collecting dust along with everything else in the garage. Confused
I've only been driving the jeep about once a week just to keep the battery charged. It's in need of some serious TLC.
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
I've only been driving the jeep about once a week just to keep the battery charged. It's in need of some serious TLC.

Sounds familiar...the rear springs on the XJ are gonna break in half if I don't do sumpthin about them soon...the TJ needs the oil changed and tires rotated...both of the heeps need alignment and tire balancing badly...the list goes on...

I feel your pain...

Quote:
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do I, Death Wobble, Tire Rod (did last night), oil change....... Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 80 of 91

Jump to: