Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay it's 1:08 a.m. Where is everyone Shocked
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a weeknight...so I'm here. Lurking as usual.

0111 Finger

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided you have too much fun here, so I'm going to join in dancing banana
nikon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thephantum wrote:
Phish show huh Nikon? Sounds like some hippie kickin' oppurtunities will abound. rofl

what a phuckin nightmare of a show that was. I can't even begin to explain how aweful it was. i got there thurs to find it pouring rain and that it had been pouring for the past 2 days. I got there to find our camping area had 2 rivers going through it (7 tents got swept away) and it was up to 1.5 ft deep of mud - worst part - I drove the passat and not the jeep. I was so pissed. I took the VW for the gas mileage and because I needed to get home fast on monday cause I had to go to my real job and I couldn't risk it takin me a long time to get home.

I will list the good things first (cause there are a lot less of them)
1. good hippie kickin
2. took a lot of drugs away from people thus pissing off the hippies
3. I met DiVito
4. catering was actually decent
5. i got on the news yelling at hippies Smile

You name it and it went wrong. 4 days of downpouring will make any camping excursion go badly. This was a farm so it wasn't just mud either. The setup/organization/planning was terrible. We were the main security group with 2 others under us (1 of which was useless) totaling about 800-1000 people. I slept for 5 total hours from Thurs at 0700 to tues at 0200, got off work at my real job and I slept all day today and now am back at work. They sold 70000 tix but there was more like 100000 people there. Cars could not get to parking spots and most 4wd vehicles couldn't get to spots either. There were 30 trackers on site towing people TO their parking spots/camp sites. There were cars everywhere and in no order cause a lot of people headed for an open piece of land and didn't make it so they just parked there and camped. RV's were brought to a section on the landing strip (this was mostly on a farm but went out onto the airport too) where a tracker would meet them, they hooked up to the axle and dragged the rv's to a spot. I can't even put into words how aweful this event was to work. We had people working for us that had never worked before, where this was a 1 time thing, so they didn't know what they were getting into and we were short 80 people on Sun day and short 40 people sun night. Cars parked on the side of the interstate and people hiked in. the traffic was over 48 hours to get in from the interstate.

I did get to yell and kick a lot of hippies and I even ran over several of their feet with my gator. To give you an idea of the mud - I was in a 6x4 john deere gator all weekend and we got it stuck. how the f*ck do you get a 6x4 gator stuck? I was lucky and smart enough to know a good spot to put up my tent so my stuff didn't get flooded out. only 1 hippie died while in the venue so that was a good thing.

i got some of our "safety" (didn't have security on them for some reason) shirts that I am gonna sell on Ebay. If what I was getting offered for them is any indication then I should do ok. they were free so anything is good. I am debating about selling my laminate all access pass or not. as much as i hate the band it is a good souvoneir....I can't wait to be able to sleep tomorrow. I had to throw out my timberland work boots cause they were in such bad shape when i got out......

Phuckin Hippies pissed
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
qadhafi
Club Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get all the phun jobs.

I'm actually glad I wasn't you, cause I'd be in jail right now. Finger

What do those shirts look like?

Back from the Dead??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nikon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the shirts are kelly green with white writing on the back that reads "SAFETY" and the front ove rthe left tittie says PHISH and Coventry and gives the dates. i was offered a coupe of bucks and some sexual favors for one of hte shirts by some decent looking ladies at the show and one guy but I don't want to go there.....
FM2CDJC Member #10

9. Thou shalt not kill. Unless some motherf****r is coming into your house to take your s**t! - The Nuge
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I would have loved to been there, not to do security but to see the end of a great band. Tried to go when they went to Indiana. I'll put that on my list of things that I should have done. Phish is an awesome band and I hate to see them go.

My Morning Jacket
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, that sounds horrible! Did you at least make a ton of money at mudfest 2004? Finger
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you get any pictures of boobies

My Morning Jacket
Billy's89XJ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did some one say boobies Shocked
MonkeyBiz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAUUUMNNN... 2 post in the same month.. I better slow down, or I might be padding. LOL Finger Finger
Vampire Crew #1
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonkeyBiz wrote:
DAUUUMNNN... 2 post in the same month.. I better slow down, or I might be padding. LOL Finger Finger

rofl rofl rofl

If anyone is gonna get accused of padding, it would be me. Clicky flipoff agree

So ya didn't answer me before...how and where ya been man?!?

0104 Finger

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikon wrote:

2. took a lot of drugs away from people thus pissing off the hippies

now thats just impolite

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I'm sure he said please. Mr. Green
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silly police officers

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 83 of 91

Jump to: