Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell is everybody???? Only 2 threads were posted in since 1200? Shocked
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here...and I've been wondering the same thing...

0514 Finger

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey's here

My Morning Jacket
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I know how much you hate hippie music, but just listen to this song, it's not really hippie music, it features Tim Reynolds on Guitar. Tim is one of the best guitarists of our time. I'm not comparing him to Jendrix, Paige, or Vaughn, they were before our time. But for now, Timmy is one of the best!

http://www.rit.edu/~alf3495/dancing...4-08-23.mk4.mp3

My Morning Jacket
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH OH OH, are you talking about Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld?

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No that would be Tim Reynolds, the musician visit Timmy here

My Morning Jacket
majikxms

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim-meey. Not Jim-mey...Ti-mmey.
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back from Coast Guard boot camp.. grad was this past friday, but we stayed up in wildwood area of NJ for another day... got flown to my new duty station and drove home... here i am .. and no one is around Sad if i wasnt all tuff now i might have to cry lol...
Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit!!! As I live and breathe!!! Welcome home! How was it? Did you learn a lot of useful stuff? Are you disciplined now? Can you outdrink a fish? Can you save me when I fall in the swimming pool? rofl
welcome
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
Holy shit!!! As I live and breathe!!! Welcome home! How was it? Did you learn a lot of useful stuff? Are you disciplined now? Can you outdrink a fish? Can you save me when I fall in the swimming pool? rofl
welcome

lol...Wel... i learned how to do stuff like mooring up boats/cutters, first aid, firefighting, knots/general seamanship, USGC vessels/history/missions, got qualified with the 9mm, close order drills (marching), manual of arms (marching/movements with m-1) and lots of running, swimming and physical fitness/lifting weights and what not.
Yeh ... i'm definatley a programmed coastie robot... hows this for disciplin and military bearing.. i still square my corners when i walk sometimes, i stand with my heels together at a 45 deg angle or at a relaxed parade rest with out realizing it... i keep waking up at 3-4 am because i think i have to stand my watch. I could most likely save u if u started to drown in a pool lol. But... i'd rather u just remember your water wings! rofl
I could definatly out drink a fish in WATER because we had to drink between 10-15 bottles of water a day. As far as drinking- drinking... its sad... 4 beers and i was all buzzed. SAD! I'll summarize the fuinniest parts of bootcamp for u guys later..i'm gonna see if i can fall asleep cause this is about the time my watch usually ends. Mr. Green lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Eep, can you kill someone in more ways than they know how to die? or did they just teach you how to tie off boats Finger

btw Welcome back.

Actually right now is a great time to get into the CG. The CG is getting updated big time right now. They are building some monster killing boats down on the Gulf coast. 450+ footers with some kick ass weaponry. The term "No more Mr. Nice Guy" comes to mind.

One of my brother inlaws is down there and was just notifyed that he is being promoted to Comander. He was supposed to oversee just one of the ships, but If I understand correctly, after his promo he will be in charge of the whole place.

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh... we dont learn how to take poeple down till we get boat crew qualified... thats next month... i get sprayed with pepper spray that month too Shocked lol
yEH ... we are building some kick ass ships... we have some new guns that blow things out of the sky then blow up the peices as they fall down - i LOVE overkill haha

Is your brother in law in the CG... if so wheres he stationed exactly.. its such a small branch i'll probably run into him sooner or later.
WhatWasIThinkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEP Grl wrote:

Is your brother in law in the CG... if so wheres he stationed exactly.. its such a small branch i'll probably run into him sooner or later.

He, my sister and kids just moved from Boston down to Mobile, Al. I beleive he is working at the ship yard close to New Orleans. I'll be headed that way for Thanksgiving myself. I cant wait, I will get the grand tour of the ship yard from my bro-inlaw.

Real Jeeps dont wear Bra's
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here's a little pepper spray secret. If you know in advance that you're gonna get sprayed, take some antihistamine an hour or so beforehand. And then if they allow you to use anything to decontaminate, use baby shampoo. Wink
EEP Grl
Hot Momma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code3TJ wrote:
Okay, here's a little pepper spray secret. If you know in advance that you're gonna get sprayed, take some antihistamine an hour or so beforehand. And then if they allow you to use anything to decontaminate, use baby shampoo. Wink

WOW! You rock :") That will be so usefull... because we will know before hand. AWESOME. Does it make it not hurt at all or just makes it alot better?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 85 of 91

Jump to: