Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lets see your Dogs!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAJeeper wrote:
GoTopless wrote:
iI am afraid to let him out
sometimes cause the hicks around these parts might shoot him cause he looks like a fox Neutral

Does this mean you would let the dog out on it's own? I sincerly hope that you care more for your animals than to allow then to be put into harms way because you simply can't be bothered to put it on a lead and take it out for walk twice a day.

wow i love how you people assume i know nothing....i do take him out on walks. a Shiba should never be off leash...it will run off, that is just how the breed is...i let him out on a line when i cant be outside with him because he likes to go out all the time. And i am not contributing to death. THe lady who i am brreding my dog with is only selling the dogs to her close freinds and she is keeping the rest. If her freinds can no longer take care of the dog she will take it back. there is no killing involved in that at all.
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually every home you fill with your pups you are killing a dog at the shelter who has no home... so in essence you are killing dogs so your cute little harley can be bred... get it now?
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an extremely passionate subject for folks and a great discussion. Take care not to get to flamed up in this thread. Everyone is entitled to their opionion and a lot of times it's knowing the facts and truths behind things that will help you out.

I'm extremely passionate about animals and do everything possible to do my part. I have been aware of breeding issues and many other animal issues for years and my decision stands to not breed and always get from shelters, etc.. Please just do the justice of reading up on all the information possible before doing something like breeding before you make your final decisions. Any decision you make, etc. should be well educated. That's all I got Smile
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Chaos wrote:
Actually every home you fill with your pups you are killing a dog at the shelter who has no home... so in essence you are killing dogs so your cute little harley can be bred... get it now?

so you are saying no dogs should be bred EVER until all the dogs at the shelter are adopted??? that is rediculous. There are homeless people out on the street but i dont see people stop having kids because of it.
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT go to petfinder and type in Shiba Inu... there are 38 listings for dogs that need homes for this breed alone... imagine how many there are that never made it to petfinder... Neutral
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Chaos wrote:
GT go to petfinder and type in Shiba Inu... there are 38 listings for dogs that need homes for this breed alone... imagine how many there are that never made it to petfinder... Neutral

what is your friggin point??? All the pups are going to have homes!!!! WTF is the problem????
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
Captain Chaos wrote:

so you are saying no dogs should be bred EVER until all the dogs at the shelter are adopted??? that is rediculous. There are homeless people out on the street but i dont see people stop having kids because of it.

haha...so we should start adopting homeless people instead of having children...brilliant!

Ima gonna sit back and watch you two duke it out....ding...ding...ROUND 2!

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
Captain Chaos wrote:

People can take care of themselves... Dogs cannot. I am saying that until we stop euthanizing them no dogs shoudl be bred. I don't think you have any sort of clue how many dogs are homeless or how many are being killed. 38 Shiba Inu are facing potential death... yet you still want to bring more into this world.
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAHHAHA..so you are saying dogs cannot survive on the streets?!?!?! I think dogs have it better than homless people...they can eat all kinds of stuff that humans wouldnt DARE eat...At least dogs dont beg you for change.............
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually he's just simply saying that dogs are killed in shelters and breeders sell their dogs always, but if they didn't then people would get the dogs in the shelters and their would be less deaths.

I can't say that in any less words, but will try if you are still missing the point. Smile
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are alright with the idea that these dogs could have filled the homes of the pups you are going to make and face death instead then that's great.

[/list]
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
BAHHAHA..so you are saying dogs cannot survive on the streets?!?!?! I think dogs have it better than homless people...they can eat all kinds of stuff that humans wouldnt DARE eat...At least dogs dont beg you for change.............

Your ignorance has made my argument stronger... think about what you are saying it makes zero sense. Modern domestic dogs cannot live on table scraps or trash GT.. As a self proclaimed expert you shoud know this.
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are no kill shelters ya know...and there is a shiba orginization that is no kill also........
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
there are no kill shelters ya know...and there is a shiba orginization that is no kill also........

There is a bigger problem than one breed and there are plenty of shelters that kill and I bet plenty of shibas have been put down..
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Chaos wrote:

Your ignorance has made my argument stronger... think about what you are saying it makes zero sense. Modern domestic dogs cannot live on table scraps or trash GT.. As a self proclaimed expert you shoud know this.

sure they can...i see them do it all the time....go to Baltimore once. I am not saying it is good but i am saying they can survive
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: