Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lets see your Dogs!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
Captain Chaos wrote:
GoTopless wrote:
i have gotten animals from shelters also. I will never buy from a pet store after i learned where they came from.

puppy mills... they ae also unethical breeders liek you.

whatever. I am not going to breed my dog 100 times and sell the puppies to pet stores and keep them in little cages. I am breeding him once to a reputable breeder because he has a good bloodline and she is giving them all great homes where they will be properly trained and loved for their whole lives..that is in no way cruel or contributing to death...it is keeping the breed alive

Puppy murderer. Evil or Very Mad
Black2001TJ
Leopard Skin
Leopard Skin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that we're done going in circles Wink How 'bout some more pics of your dogs folks...
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Chaos wrote:

Puppy murderer. Evil or Very Mad

whatevah Rolling Eyes
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K9Jeep

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:

whatevah Rolling Eyes

furious
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother's dog Camden. I love this dog. He's so good. He's also very stupid, but you would be too if you got hit in the head with a VAN!

GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright..would ya get off my back if i didnt breed him? Geeze i dont want you all to hold a grudge on me cause i wanna breed him for his bloodline.......his brothers and sisters will have the chance to do it i guess

Last edited by GoTopless on Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some of mine as a pupppy...she was 3 months old here...

This was the day I got her...5 1/2 weeks old...

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
Alright..would ya get off my back if i didnt breed him? Geeze i dont want you all to hold a grudge on me cause i wanna breed him for his bloodline.......

GT look at your track record. You make terrible decisions most of the time and then whine about them on the internet. We all know you from other forums and this is what concerns me. I doubt you know this person very well and you probably have not done the research you say you have. I mean I am assuming (going on all of your other brilliant decisions and ideas) that you have no clue what you are doing. Why are you not charging a stud fee if your dog has such great blodlines. Plus your dog has never been shown so it has no real worth to the breed technically... You don't NEED to breed him so get him neutered.
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Chaos wrote:

GT look at your track record. You make terrible decisions most of the time and then whine about them on the internet. We all know you from other forums and this is what concerns me. I doubt you know this person very well and you probably have not done the research you say you have. I mean I am assuming (going on all of your other brilliant decisions and ideas) that you have no clue what you are doing. Why are you not charging a stud fee if your dog has such great blodlines. Plus your dog has never been shown so it has no real worth to the breed technically... You don't NEED to breed him so get him neutered.

yeah ok thanks alot for putting me down about all of my desisions i make Rolling Eyes You must be perfect....I know the person perfectly well because she works with me. I am charging a stud fee. but that isnt why i am breeding him....no...harley hasnt been shown but his dad has and the dogs dad before him and so forth....like i said ...BLOODLINE...no i dont NEED to but i figure i paid a bunch extra for him and the lady i work with wants to use him...id just go ahead and do it. I dont even know if he will be a good stud or not...we are waiting until her dog goes into her second heat.
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
Captain Chaos wrote:

yeah ok thanks alot for putting me down about all of my desisions i make Rolling Eyes You must be perfect....I know the person perfectly well because she works with me. I am charging a stud fee. but that isnt why i am breeding him....no...harley hasnt been shown but his dad has and the dogs dad before him and so forth....like i said ...BLOODLINE...no i dont NEED to but i figure i paid a bunch extra for him and the lady i work with wants to use him...id just go ahead and do it. I dont even know if he will be a good stud or not...we are waiting until her dog goes into her second heat.

Good luck with the back yard breeding.... puppy killer.
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks i will!!! i dont care what you all say about it......Owen you always think you know everything and you dont.......but keep on telling yourself you are perfect...we believe you Rolling Eyes
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
thanks i will!!! i dont care what you all say about it......Owen you always think you know everything and you dont.......but keep on telling yourself you are perfect...we believe you Rolling Eyes

I never claimed to know everything. If I did please find where I did and link me to it. I am not perfect at all. I make mistakes and learn from them. Just rying to pass on some facts to you and let you know that you are a puppy killer.
GoTopless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Chaos wrote:

I never claimed to know everything. If I did please find where I did and link me to it. I am not perfect at all. I make mistakes and learn from them. Just rying to pass on some facts to you and let you know that you are a puppy killer.

you didnt have to claim it...i know how you are..it is how you act. but this is off topic...
Owen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:
Captain Chaos wrote:

you didnt have to claim it...i know how you are..it is how you act. but this is off topic...

This thread isn't about my ego... its about dogs and you claimed to be a back yard breeder. So I called you out as the puppy assasin that you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: