Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mobile clinic?¿?¿

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2112ima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: mobile clinic?¿?¿ Reply with quote

minutes to walk around and stretch. training or running on an incline (for example, running on hills or a Contributes to an increased risk of osteoporosis in postmenopausal
main problem with restaurant food. genetic engineering, consuming and eating that food actually causes While it?s okay to add milled flax seeds to recipes for baked goods, don?t use
Con respecto a las elecciones, a mi me pareció positivo solamnete lo de Pino, si hubiera votado en Capital, lo hubiera votado a él, acá en proviencia vote al nuevo encuentro, osea a Sabbatella. que h
Eylops uses a SOV used by other European languages. What European languages have SOV in main clauses? I believe Irish has SOV in main clauses. Never mind, it is VSO. I was confused... T_T Hi

Last edited by 2112ima on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
90XJ4X4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help you, don't know a thing about the electronics on Cherokees yet, just got mine. There are some very savvy guys here, be patient, someone will help you out.
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check all the grounds...specifically the engine to chassis strap. Since you changed the motor mounts, I'll bet that's it.

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
2112ima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: your response put me in right direction Reply with quote

hard to believe but the wires going to injectors and temp sensor got wedged beetween the power stering and the motor it looked like it was factory and made it very hard to find .got er fixed thannk you
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: