Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some Light Wheelign Pics...First time out with BumpyJP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bumpy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Some Light Wheelign Pics...First time out with BumpyJP Reply with quote

The Jeep is 99% ready for more serious wheeling. Been getting really itchy for wheeling & this nice little trip with my Jeep chick (Fiance') to some light trails just north of Phoenix near Happy Valley Pkwy scratched that itch just enough.

Here is a link to the pics:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134991029&code=13183980&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics.. and thats a nice Jeep..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AllanAlxndr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bumpy,

Where did you go out at? I think you mentioned that you are in Surprise or something, have you tried to go out Watson Rd off of I-10 yet... Its pretty cool with a ton of trails out there.

Allan
Bumpy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AllanAlxndr wrote:
Hey Bumpy,

Where did you go out at? I think you mentioned that you are in Surprise or something, have you tried to go out Watson Rd off of I-10 yet... Its pretty cool with a ton of trails out there.

Allan

We were out just North East of 83rd (west side from Rt. 17) It is basically aat the end of Happy Valley Pkwy heading east off of 83rd. There was a bowl (where the pics were taken) north from the entrance. Cool spot for some easy wheeling. We also went to a small mountain just north of Happy Valley Pkwy just after you get off Rt. 303 north onto Happy Valley Pkwy. On that highway, look to your left & you'll see the mountain in the distance with like a 3 prong fork trail on it. It stops just right after that, but fun to climb too.

As for Watson Rd....Nope, this was the first time out to any trails since I've gotten my Jeep finally. Unfortunately, I think we won't be out again until after the holidays pass. I have to have the Jeep in to the dealer to get one last thing fixed & then overnight my instrument cluster to AEV to have the speedo re-calibrated to be accurate...off by 5 mph right now (Dave is the anal one...I told him I was fine with it the way it is, but he wants his product perfect.)

PM me if you are thinking of going out that way or e-mail me at:
mrtmiddy1@cox.net
AllanAlxndr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude you were so close to my house... I'm at 83rd and Deer Valley and will soon be moving out to Vistancia which is past the 303 on Happy Valley. I sold my Jeep but have plans working to get another one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General BS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: