Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello all

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Long time Jeep guy, about to almost leave the scene... Sad

I've owned Jeeps for a while now, and my 89 Comanche is for sale as I type. Unfortunately, it's being sacrificed. Time my wife got a new car, so my toy is leaving us.

But I did manage to secure rights to buy another Jeep in the future. Smile Always wanted a Scrambler... Smile

Anyway, I still have my jeep website to play with and keep me in touch with the world...though e-Jeeping and e-Trail Rides are kinda lame compared to the real thing... Sad

Heck, I'll throw this out in here - it's an offer to anyone who'd like a trip report published:

Besides dabbling with my website, I write for a couple magazines (Jeep World - UK) and CAN4X4 (Canadian 4WD). Just freelance stuff, but still fun.

I'll post this as a request:

I already have a couple trip reports I wrote up on my website. I'd like to expand this section, so I'm inviting folks to submit to me any trip reports which they have, themselves, written (you must be the author to submit the report).

I'd like to use those reports in my Jeep Stories section of the site, as I mentioned, to expand the size of that section.

Bottom line, if you'd get a kick out of thousands of people a month reading your trip report, drop me a line.

There's no catch - I'm not going to pay folks for this stuff, so maybe that's a catch to some folks. I will, however, give full credit and a link back to your own site if you so choose.

The site is in the signature, the e-mail to contact me at is:

jeepsite**@** (remove the **'s)

If anyone is interested, drop me a note. Smile
Jeep Cherokee
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Intro and Testing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: