Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2006 Jeep Wrangler Resurrects Golden Eagle Edition

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Jeep News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Resurrects Golden Eagle Edition Reply with quote

Auburn Hills, Mich., Sep 1, 2005 - No vehicle illustrates the legendary Jeep® 4x4 capability better than the Wrangler, the heart and soul of the Jeep brand. The 2006 Jeep Wrangler offers open-air fun and freedom with award-winning off-road capability to young buyers, seasoned off-road enthusiasts and those who are young at heart.

"The unmatched ability of Jeep vehicles fosters the go-anywhere, do-anything spirit of adventure-seekers everywhere," said Jeff Bell, Vice President - Jeep, Chrysler Group. "Jeep has been the four-wheel-drive leader since originating the 4x4 category more than six decades ago. The Jeep Wrangler provides customers with the extreme off-road prowess and superior capability to tackle any on- or off-road condition."

As the icon of the Jeep brand and the most capable off-road vehicle on the planet, the Jeep Wrangler lineup continues to grow the Jeep legend. For 2006, Jeep Wrangler revives the renowned Golden Eagle edition.

The Jeep Wrangler Golden Eagle's lineage dates back to the 1970s and 1980s. After more than two decades, the Golden Eagle edition returns to the 2006 Jeep Wrangler lineup.

The 2006 Jeep Wrangler Golden Eagle edition features first-class amenities, including a Dana 44 heavy-duty rear axle, gold 15-inch Ravine aluminum wheels, 30-inch tires, two-tone premium seats, and Golden Eagle hood, fender and spare tire decals.

All Jeep Wranglers wear the Jeep Trail Rated® badge, indicating that the vehicle has been designed to perform in a variety of challenging conditions identified by five key consumer-oriented performance categories: traction, ground clearance, maneuverability, articulation and water-fording.
Full story and photos
DozerDan
What the deuce?
What the deuce?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this I would buy. Ever since I was a kid I had a Golden Eagle matchbox jeep and I have wanted one.

I toyed with painting the YJ like that but it wasnt right.

I am still thinking about doing it to the CJ if I fix er up nice
gussdog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: My Golden Eagle Reply with quote

Just got this new Jeep, havent applied the hood decal yet.
jeepgirl74

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Production Numbers Reply with quote

Good Afternoon,
Does anyone know how many 2006 Golden Eagle's were made? I have searched the internet and cannot seem to come up with an answer.

We just bought one of the left over 2006's and I am just curious.

Thanks!! Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Jeep News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: