Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noob in need of guidance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diminish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Noob in need of guidance Reply with quote

Girlfriend just recently gave me the go ahead on making some mods to her 04 Liberty. I have always driven cars until recently when I got to engage 4x4 for the first time Smile. We do a lot of camping in the Rockies and come across lots of fun obstacles that I would prefer to drive threw than around. As of now its completly stock. We dont need to do anything over the top, but would like to put a little lift on it to help with the non-existant ground clearance, and possibly do some upgrades for power and handling. This forum and others have been very helpful in showing me the possibilites this beast has. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I have a few pics I would like to share with you, but not sure where to post them.

Thanks
GREG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWW.LOSTKJ.COM Anything you want to find, is there
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREG wrote:
WWW.LOSTKJ.COM Anything you want to find, is there

Do you have any info to offer or just going to pimp another board? Rolling Eyes

Search around and see if you can find anybody running this. The TJ guys who are using the OME components have been very happy with them. I haven't driven a KJ with the this particular combo, but given OME's quality, I suspect it's probably not bad. Wink
http://www.boulderbars.com/frankenlift.htm

Oh yeah, as far as performance upgrades, what engine do you have? Also, feel free to post pics in the photo album. Wink
GREG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to pimp another board. JEEP HORIZONS was the first forum i registered , and i had a lot of help and answers in my questions. I found lostkj forum , from this board , time ago. I just wrote in a few words , the same thing you suggest diminish to do. Neutral Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Liberty Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: