Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted to say thanks!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Wanted to say thanks! Reply with quote

After asking tons of half exlained questions here ( I noticed I wasnt clear on most of my questions when I re-read them)

I finnaly bought the Haynes Jeep manual you guys suggested, It still feels a little over my head since I have no mechanical skills what so ever. But for starters I changed my oil today ( Yep the first time I have done it on a jeep, did it once on my hyundai but the jeep was waaay easier)

Re bottled up the old oil and going to drop it off at Pepboys this week.

Changed my headlights ( was easy) now going to try do a full tune up little by little. I know I can save up a little and have some one else do this for me, but I want to keep my jeep for at least 10 years so I want to learn how to fix / maintian her my self

Wanted to say thanks for the advice so far, will be asking tons more as I try to break/fix more stuff my self Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> TJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: