Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1st Jeep

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fire Inspector

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: 1st Jeep Reply with quote

Hello all, just recently purchased my first Jeep. It has been 85% restored by the previous owner who spared no expense. The only thing left is paint. It is almost completely rust free and should be completed by Dec.
The Jeep had a Flex Fan on it when I purchased it and I knew I should have removed it. Deep water crossing the fan sliced a brand new radiator and left me stranded. That sucked. Other than that I enjoy my new (old) Jeep and have realized that Jeep owners are the most loyal and friendly to fellow Jeep owners around.
77 CJ 5er

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I just purchased my 1st Jeep about 2 months ago. Have not been out off road yet as I was not as fortunate as you and did purchase from a owner that spared no expense to even keep the Jeep reliable... Very Happy So it goes. I am working on it now to make it off road worthy. For now it is stuck on local streets....

Where are you located?
32" donuts
Superior rear axles
Fire Inspector

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down in sunny, hot, wet, mosquito infested St. Augustine, Florida.
77 CJ 5er

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fire inspector. How you fairing with the latest Hurricane Wilma? Hope all is well.

I am still pouring money into mine...I made a typo in my first post by stating the guy spared no expense...well that was supposed to be a funny. the guy was a hacker and spent no money on it..... and preventitive maintenance must be foreign language to him.

Sounds really unappealing in Florida with the humid and mosquito's
32" donuts
Superior rear axles
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> CJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: