Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOOB Has Some Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: NOOB Has Some Questions Reply with quote

First I would like to say hello to everyone. I am glad that I just found this site. I love my ZJ and hope to gain some knowledge while on this board.

1) I have questions about rebuilding my engine, such as if there is an engine kit, and what is the best kit to use what the cost is. I saw a member Swampbuddy I believe had a aftermarket cam. How is that cam, and also what would be the best setup engine, intake, and exhaust etc. for towing.

2) What is the best and the most lift I can get with just a spacer and shock lift kit. I'd like a little more lift but nothing crazy, just something that make it look a little better. Plus give me some more clearance.

3) Finally, for now is there anyone that makes a aftermarket bumper or brushguard for a ZJ. Maybe I am not doing very good searches but I can't seem to find what I want.

Thank you everyone for your help, and please be patient if some of these questions are questions that I should have searched.
swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... Check They have rebuild kits... (Look for dodge 5.2 stuff. its easier to find than ZJ stuff...

My cam is a crane ..Its made for the 5.9 I like it very much...I also have the lifters and the rockers for same engine... has the lifts and stuff that you need...

He also sells bumpers ..BUt check also..

Oh and its Swampboy...... Not swampbuddy... Finger

rofl rofl rofl
Unless you include the sawzall work..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: