Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fender flares

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: fender flares Reply with quote

Sad , Hi all, i'm a fu-new-gee to your group, hope for a bit of help here. I was given a 76 cherokee chief from a friend who wanted the engine out of it. for that, he gave me a 360 to replace the 401 that was in it. no problems. the Jeep was a grandpa truck, really. 41,512 original miles on it. no rust, no dings, smells almost new. made the engine swap, alls well. NOW, herein lies the rub. Prior to parting with the jeep. the original owner allowed a "friend of his" to carefully cut off the fender flares, front and rear. I have looked for a set of screw on on bolt on or weld on flares for weeks. every lame ass site says "flares"!!, then it turns out to be some chickenpoop advertiser....punchline......, does anybody know who sells a set of nice looking flares for this 76' cherokee chief. I just love this thing, and was in desparate need of a four wheel drive, and will be hanging onto this nice old creampuff.......any help will be greatly appreciated,. thanks in advance for any help..........Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: