Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off road lights

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nixt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Off Road Lights Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I can't gather what the hell you are trying to say to me. Something about turning around the lights? Let me clear this up; the hella ff300's are mounted to the roller fairlead of my winch. My winch is reciever mounted, and since I have a reciever at the front and the rear of the Jeep, the remote control is the best way to get around having to run 60ft of wiring. Instead, you mount the signal box to the winch solenoid box and when you unplug the winch to move it from front to back, you just plug the signal box in when you plug in the winch. Does that make sense to you? However, I was just B.S.ing about the 100 watt bulbs - they are 55 watt.
nixt
with 2" coil spacers for 3.5-3.75 total lift
235/85R16 Goodyear MTR's Measure a true 32"

Life has No Value,
But Death Has Its Price.
viper24242

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With my luck I would do that and instead of them backing off they would get blinded and somehow run into me. I think I'm gonna stick to tapping the brake hard and blaming it on invisible animals. And sometime I'll just slow way down till they back off.
Flowmaster 50
Rusty's air tube
Rusty's steering stabilizer
AEM throttle body spacer
120 amp alternator upgrade
Rusty's Tie Rod Conversion
swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.. I am back in full force now.. I had a hard time getting all the crap straight with my insurance company and have been living in a RV trailer off and on since I got back from the storm.. (Cant stay in my house when it rains.. Mr. Green Damn leaky roof..)

Anyway.. I installed a wireless router at work.. (where the trailer is parked..)

So I can get on there or here at home.. I am all set... Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
97jpzj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a 97 jeep grand cherokee and i put 4 lights on the roof rack and i just ran the wire threw two of the screws that hold the roof rack on theres like 6 or 7 on each side and its enough to hold it on and as for the grounding i just used self tapping screws and drilled holes in on the inside of the roof rack..its nice and clean looking with no wires showing but if you ever do take it off just be sure to put the screws for the roof rack back in ...just make sure you like caulk it up er something or else itll leak..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2192780
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: