Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this sucks

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: this sucks Reply with quote

last night as i was walking with some guys from my fraternity from an apartment to afterhours (i was very sober), one of the guys from my fraternity decided to yell asshole at everyone he saw cause he was being a drunk bastard. one guy we passed decided he didn't like being called an asshoel so he tried to fight my friend. one of the older guys (21) asked for my phone so he could dial 911 or atleast threaten the guy. the guy saw this and knocked my phone out of my friends hand and then he threw it up in the air it landed on a roof of a 4 story building and slid down right into the gutter. should i make the moron that was yelling pay for the phone ($230 retail)??

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
swamp boy
Cherokee Muderator
Cherokee Muderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOu should have kicked his butt up onto the 4 story building and have him toss it down..

That totally sucks... Definatly make the drunk turd pay for it ... Or the idiot that threw it up there...
No reason you should have to ... You should have called the cops on that turd.. For throwing your phone... (after you kicked the crap out of him..)

What is this world coming to.. Does noone kick the butts anymore.. Mr. Green Mr. Green

Good luck...

Oh.. If you have insurance you could always claim you lost it...

Carl

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swamp boy wrote:
YOu should have kicked his butt up onto the 4 story building and have him toss it down..

That totally sucks... Definatly make the drunk turd pay for it ... Or the idiot that threw it up there...
No reason you should have to ... You should have called the cops on that turd.. For throwing your phone... (after you kicked the crap out of him..)

What is this world coming to.. Does noone kick the butts anymore.. Mr. Green Mr. Green

Good luck...

Oh.. If you have insurance you could always claim you lost it...

Carl

well neither me or the guy who was gonna call could kick the crap out of the guy cause we've both recently gotten arrested (me for some pretty stupid reasons) so we were'nt about to do nethign near wrong and the other 2 with us were to drunk to acomplish this task

and since the kid threw the phone form the middle of the street onto the top of a tall ass 4 story building we were all following the phone and the guy ran away.

and finally about a minute later teh cops happen to drive by but ther wasn't nethign we coudl realy do about it so we just continued walking, but atleast its good we weren't beating the crap out of the guy as the cops walked by

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
DozerDan
What the deuce?
What the deuce?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go get the phone...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GoTopless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DozerDan wrote:
go get the phone...

wow quick thinkin Dan Rolling Eyes Wink
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna try today to go get it but its also been sitting in a gutter filled with snow/ice for a few days no telling whats happened to it, if i can atleast get it back i can take it to a best buy and they should replace it unless it was smashed when it hit the roof

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
K9Jeep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should find the phone in good condition, they're built pretty tough these days. Mine was ran over with the jeep a few years ago, other than the flakey display and crushed case, it still worked - because it was my mailman who called me on it.

Sprint store took it back under warranty. The kid behind the counter didn't care, he was just happy to have a customer that day. They also sell factory refurbs dirt cheap, just not allowed to display them with new products.
Owen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I threw my old sprint phone up as far up into the air as I could after I got a new one becaause I was so sick of it. It actually worked fine after that.. it was beat up but it still worked.

My roomate has dropped his phone into the toilet a bunch of time (he is not the brightest) and it works after it dries out.

My suggestion would be to leave it off for another day indoors in teh warm weather before trying to turn it on... you may short it out if there is water in it.
GoTopless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Chaos wrote:
I threw my old sprint phone up as far up into the air as I could after I got a new one becaause I was so sick of it. It actually worked fine after that.. it was beat up but it still worked.

My roomate has dropped his phone into the toilet a bunch of time (he is not the brightest) and it works after it dries out.

My suggestion would be to leave it off for another day indoors in teh warm weather before trying to turn it on... you may short it out if there is water in it.

so its kinda like a Jeep right? Get it wet it does weird things and when it dries it is all better Razz
kygreenyj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok it was sitting about 3 inches form teh edge of the gutter of this building and the battery was off. so it flew off when it hit the roof and that way it didn't short it self out when all the snow melted around it. only a few more scratches to it. it could have slid down into the gutter and turned into a popsicle. i found the battery, its dry now and it works fine. so i got dam lucky on this its about time

06 Ford Escape Hybrid

03 KLR 650
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not getting soft, but sometimes you need to think before you swing.

http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2004/01/22ky/met-4-rbrf0122-4182.html

Happened at UK.

My Morning Jacket
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTopless wrote:

so its kinda like a girl right? Get it wet it does weird things and when it dries it is all better Razz

That's what I was thinking Twisted Evil Razz Laugh

Very Happy

My Morning Jacket
GoTopless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithtj wrote:
GoTopless wrote:

so its kinda like a girl right? Get it wet it does weird things and when it dries it is all better Razz

That's what I was thinking Twisted Evil Razz Laugh

Very Happy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA....................riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Mr. Green
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Matt, waht fraternity are you in?

I'm in Phi Kappa Tau

I know Owen is in one, I just don't remember which one.

My Morning Jacket
Owen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha Delta Phi Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: