Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

where to order tires/wheels?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
87xj

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: where to order tires/wheels? Reply with quote

I'm ready to order my last 2 tsl radials and the rims to go with them, but want to make sure I order them from a good website. I already have 3 Tsl's (one worn down about 50%, so that is the spare, while the other two are in excellent shaoe 90% tread left at the least; all three for 50$, couldn't let it go). Any suggestions? Do any online shops offer tire warranties?
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten tires from http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp at a pretty good price. (cheeper then the a tire store most of the time)

They are pretty quick about getting you your tires too.

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
87xj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and ordered them from some other site (name is slipping my mind right now). I have one more question however, how much does mounting/balancing 5 tires usually cost? I can have the site do the 2 i ordered for 30$, or hold off and get them all done locally. Is 15$ per tire a decent price? Thanks
Froggystyle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 is a good deal as long as they balance them correctly.
also...

check out 4wheelparts.com they have good tire and wheel packages. lots of sizes and manufacturers (including swampers) also good rim prices

depending what your hunting for i myself went to
high-tec-retreading.com their OTR MUD tires are kick butt wear awesome great traction in all terrain and are retreads.(dont let retread fool you) i went high price with swampers and actually go more places with these than i did with the swampers.
410.00 for 4 33X12.5X15" shipped to me in Florida

also have a green diamonds option (if u live where it snows or ices etc) its like 20 more a tire and its molded into the rubber makes like a studded tire that is street legal in 50 states year round.

well theres my 2cents
wheel it like ya stole it bro
15X8" Cragar wheels
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suspension, Steering & Tires All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: