Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TNT Custom Y-Link Lift

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JPNWXJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: TNT Custom Y-Link Lift Reply with quote

Has anyone had any experience with the TNT Customs Y-link lift? Was looking at their website and looked interesting. Good lift for the $$?? Thanks for the input.
ThePhantum
Pissed-Off Admin
Pissed-Off Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the prototypes posted on Colorado4x4, NAXJA and other boards. I like the thought behind the long arm design, but I've also been reading conflicting things about the on and off road mannerisms of the kit. Since it was "officially released" on Feb 2nd (less than 2 weeks ago), not too many people are going to have experiance with it yet. Those that do were part of the prototype program and got the kit for free (or at least dirt cheap)...so of course they are going to sing it's praises.

IMHO it's too soon to tell what issues (if any) people are going to have yet.

97 XJ Sport with a bunch of stuff
Quote:
Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gtouimet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read about it a few different places. It seems like a pritty good set up. I do agree that we will have to wait and see what people have to say about it that accually have to pay for it. They used it on one of their rigs in Jp Magazine. Those guys seem to write their accual oppinion on things, but then again I am shure they got hooked up as well.
shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP magazine installed one on their MJ. I love the looks of it. Now where did uncle money bags put his credit card?
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gtouimet wrote:
Those guys seem to write their accual oppinion on things, but then again I am shure they got hooked up as well.

Those guys are a bunch of ass monkeys. rofl
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: