Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AC/Heater Blower working part time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adamh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: AC/Heater Blower working part time Reply with quote

Help…I have a 01 Grand Cherokee that has some issues with the blower for the AC/Heater. It is a limited edition so it has all the climate control stuff as well. The issue I am having is that I can turn the fan on and in any position (Defrost, vent, etc) as well as any speed and air will blow with no problem. After a few minutes, the fan will shut off. In time (minutes or so) the fan will automatically turn itself back on and then off again. In the mean time, I am not adjusting any of the knobs. It seems to have a mind of its own as it will do this many times while I am driving or idling in the car. I have no idea what it could be as I would think it can’t be the fuse or the fan would not turn on. Any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: