Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hey candi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: hey candi Reply with quote

Hey your post in the for sale section has got me wondering what the specs are on your jeep

axles front and rear, gear ratios
engine
trans
transfer case
springs used for spring over

I think that is about all I have for questions. i am building my heep and I think it is going to be real close to what you have de[pending on the spring pacs you used thanks
scout dana44 ft and rear
detroit locker/true trac
2 in body lift
soa on 36s
tj flares
DozerDan
What the deuce?
What the deuce?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shes running scout 44's SOA, 4.88's spool rear detroit front, 35" boggers , DDRR's, fuel cell, full cage, and sponge bob seat covers

Im sure she or brandy will chime in but thats the jist of it\

Oh and she was looking for axle shafts to use as spares as she is competeing in nueroc this season
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but what springs is she running stock yj custom leaf pac that is what I really am curious about I guess all the other info is cool but the springs that is what has my curiosity.

anyway what I am going to run is yj spring pacs with a extra main leaf with the eyes cut off put between the main leaf and the second leaf then I am going to take the extra 2nd leaf on top of the main eye to keep axle wrap down to a minimum. I am also curious if she has had to replace the springs yet and if whe is running a antiwrap bar. Sorry about all the questions but her set up is real close to what I am building and I am curious as to how it is holdingup besides i have seen it in action when I rode with her and brandi and she broke her steering drag link on spare tire and he backed it out up a 3 ft dirt wall.
scout dana44 ft and rear
detroit locker/true trac
2 in body lift
soa on 36s
tj flares
DozerDan
What the deuce?
What the deuce?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she was runnign YJ 4" ones but if i recall she was gonna swap them for 2.5's not sure what happened there
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow I was planning n running 36s with the stock yj springs I dont imagine the extra leaf will give me to much of a lift buut then again I am running a 2 in body Lift (to give my self a little flatter belly) and some tj flares so i should be ok I think
scout dana44 ft and rear
detroit locker/true trac
2 in body lift
soa on 36s
tj flares
rebelr91YJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's got 2 1/2" springs all around now, used to be 2 1/2" front, 4" rear....and 37" Boggers
tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats cool I should be fine then with what I am going to run. I wonder what she was running last apirl. When I meet them I think it was her first run out after the build up.
scout dana44 ft and rear
detroit locker/true trac
2 in body lift
soa on 36s
tj flares
Candi
Sick Puppy
Sick Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow, miss one night online and Dan and Rebel become my spokespeople! Wink OK, I'm still running 37" boggers, not 35. All last season, I ran 2" springs in front, 4" in rear, due to the weight of my spare tire and bumper. Now that I keep the spare in the back, I switched to 2.5" lift springs all around. I got room to spare, but 37 is as big as I dare go on 44's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> YJ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: