Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to Forum Noob Intro.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfepack215

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: New to Forum Noob Intro..... Reply with quote

NOOB only to this forum, just found Ya'll.

Hi My name is Bryan, and Im a Jeepaholic!! I've owned XJ's for almost two years now. Its been 2 weeks since I last wheeled! I live in St. Augustine Fl, and we have very limited spots to wheel at. My XJ is a 1987 4dr Laredo, 4.0 AW4 w/NP242 Dana 30/44 (30 is solid, not disco) Full Factory Skids, Front Hooks and Rear Tow Hitch, (Skyjacker 3" lift is in garage waiting for the weekend and 31" BFG's are a birthday present away). This is my Weekend Warrior DD, I also have a 1990 XJ pavement pounder, 4.0 AW4 w/NP231 Dana 30/35. It will become the Daughters Daily Driver once she earns her liscense! I can be found on most forums under the same Username as listed here, Most of my time is spent on JF. Moderate to advanced knowledge and skill wrenching....... Novice to intermediate on the trails. Nice to meet ya'll.........
You can see my rigs on my webpage...... http://home.earthlink.net/~wolfepack215/
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome - glad to see somebody who agrees that kids should earn their license. Wink

Moving this to the intro section.
welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Intro and Testing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: