Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ordering an 06 Sport and need some info from the forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptCaper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Ordering an 06 Sport and need some info from the forum Reply with quote

Hi

Were going to get an Liberty for sure as we live in Northern New Hampshire down a dirt road that's got some good potholes at times not to mention the ice,snow.
Before we buy one I thought I'd get your advice on which options for towing a two snowmobile trailer sometimes as well as the holes and snow.
Is there a heavy suspension and tires to get? And I have a diesel now in a F350 SDuty which I like and was thinking of getting one in the Liberty. What are they like? Have they been out awhile?
My wife will be doing most of the driving on it with 30mi. aday to work. But I may use as well it if it's comfortable for a 6'2" guy like me.
With the cost of diesel higher than regular gas what's the lowdown with Libertys diesel?

Jim
Iain Tait

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the owner of a 2006 crd liberty and in fact as we have had CRD's in australia since kj launch I have had three. They are awesome with amazing towing power...we tow a big camping rig without any stress at all.

The economy is very good and no mechanical issues with the motor in any of the family units...dad has one and my son was running one of my older units until his marriage required some cash!

I have put a 3 inch lift on it and some 17 inch 155 70 coopers as we go of road and loved the extra clearance etc...Great trucks and couldn't recommend them enough.

Iain
Iain Tait

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the owner of a 2006 crd liberty and in fact as we have had CRD's in australia since kj launch I have had three. They are awesome with amazing towing power...we tow a big camping rig without any stress at all.

The economy is very good and no mechanical issues with the motor in any of the family units...dad has one and my son was running one of my older units until his marriage required some cash!

I have put a 3 inch lift on it and some 17 inch 155 70 coopers as we go of road and loved the extra clearance etc...Great trucks and couldn't recommend them enough.

Iain Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Liberty Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: