Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poker Run Sept 22 - 23

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jen2Goofy
Trail Goddess
Trail Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll will not be out until Friday after work, so I'll let Steve do what he wants until I arrive. rofl

Ya, we can swing by Sunday morning and help you pack up. But Steve and Me are late sleepers (Steve more so) so if you want to start packing at first light, you may be on your own.

Oh, you know to save a spot for Susan? She will be out Friday afternoon some time.

www.vajeepgirls.com

www.fm2cd.com

(O||||||O)
StreetDoc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am aware that I need to save a spot for Susan.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
ylojelo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rovertmutt wrote:
ylojelo wrote:
that and bring the rims I'm buying from you Mr. Green I cant get a weekend to get there Rolling Eyes

Can do.
Cool most excellent Cool

ill be there thursday after work, around 7:00, camping as well, so save me a spot with a nice view Mr. Green (not near the porta potties Embarassed )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> FM2CD All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: