Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2005-2007 Grand Cherokee

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: 2005-2007 Grand Cherokee Reply with quote

I understand that the 05-07 are on the same chassis if I am wrong please feel free to stop me from making a big butt out of my self and giving my wife ammo to say see I told you so Rolling Eyes Ok so the 05 was the first year for this body and suspencion style. The floating swing arm ,not straight axle front and rear if I read the spec's right. Three engines are offered I bought a V6 because of the fuel prices and also because any off road I will do will be around the lake kind of stuff and not the dragons backbone like our friend on this site with the killer offroad machine BONE STOCK. I find allot of stuff for the 99-04 Grand Cherokee but not much out yet for the 05-07. Allot of stuff is carry over for the 05 chassis and not quite designed for the later year vehicles. I would like to know some transfer case stuff can you install a 4-low case in the 4-high only weiner push button vehicles. Also can you get fog lamps from the factory that are OEM mine did not have them geez you would think that was a stock item. is thier a Mopar/Jeep site for all the OEM stuff.
The Grand Chreokee rides like a dream so for highway its great but not sure if the 4-high only vehivle will climb a rock even a little one. This Jeep is the wifes and I think I would be killed if I nerfed the fender on a rock but I will try to trail it one day when I claim I am going to "detail" it for her Cool trust me honey. I am not sure why Jeep made the all wheel drive a default and you have to turn it off I drove it all over before I realized it was on. I hope it is ok to do that I guess so or they would have had it turned off by defalt. Now for the other options only one electric seat well I guess any electric seat in a Jeep is weird anyway. No info I have found on the cabin air intake system, do they have a filter from the factory? Well jump in new Grand Cherokee owners and lets see what we can scrape up on the late model's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Grand Cherokee Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: