Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Key power Line is where?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
telam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Key power Line is where? Reply with quote

Installing the WARN power interrupt in my 95 YJ. Have the fsm and the haynes manual. can't find the hot wire from the key.
I'm obviously not zn electrical genius or anything and would love some help. Till then I have no winch.

Thanks
Jeep'n'John

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a volt meter?

If so, use it to find a wire that "comes on" when the key is "on"
SPeeDy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to determine which fuses in my 2004 Jeep Liberty fusebox is ignition powered.

I just installed XM in my car and want to wire the device to power on when the ingition powers.
SnaFu2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Key power Line is where? Reply with quote

telam wrote:
Installing the WARN power interrupt in my 95 YJ. Have the fsm and the haynes manual. can't find the hot wire from the key.
I'm obviously not zn electrical genius or anything and would love some help. Till then I have no winch.

Thanks

In the '95 GC FSM sheet 8W has the wire diagram for the ignition sw.
I would think, but am not sure that the sw. would be bascially the same.

didn't know what engine u have, so here is the diagrams to the 4.0 and the 5.2 Liter engines.

BTW. For the live of me i cant figure out why one pix is the right size and the other is enormous. both are the same size and done at the same time??????

Dont know hw, but finally got them alike...now i hope they are of some use to u. Shocked

Snafu
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Electronic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: